Home

Impossible to win with...

This is a discussion on Impossible to win with... within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
Banned

Goodydog's Arena

OVR: 1
Impossible to win with...

The Bobcats. I know that they were historically bad last year, but they were competitive. I cannot win a game with them. If I push out to a lead, my team either starts turning the ball over or refuses to hit an open jumper (even with Ben Gordon). C'mon 2K, you guys are killin' me. If I play an intelligent game I should be rewarded with a win, not punished for merely choosing to play with the 'Cats. I challenge anybody out there especially the true, so-called ballers, to play against your friends (wouldn't expect you to jeopardize online records) with Charlotte. I bet you won't win. 2K is forcing me to select another team and that is sad. But hey, I know, based on their 2011-2012 record some would say "that's realistic man." Oh, yeah? Well guess what? They did win 7 games last year, and if I play a smart game, I should have a chance of recreating one of those 7 wins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Impossible to win with...

2k is not forcing you to do anything lol .... you obviously need more practice with them... do you have the shots for all the players on your team right ?? do you know the ratings of the mid ranges/3 for each player.. ive seen people get wins with the bobcats on HOF difficulty against others... so it isnt hard at all... like i said you just gotta learn how to play with them as a team
Old 10-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodydog
The Bobcats. I know that they were historically bad last year, but they were competitive. I cannot win a game with them. If I push out to a lead, my team either starts turning the ball over or refuses to hit an open jumper (even with Ben Gordon). C'mon 2K, you guys are killin' me. If I play an intelligent game I should be rewarded with a win, not punished for merely choosing to play with the 'Cats. I challenge anybody out there especially the true, so-called ballers, to play against your friends (wouldn't expect you to jeopardize online records) with Charlotte. I bet you won't win. 2K is forcing me to select another team and that is sad. But hey, I know, based on their 2011-2012 record some would say "that's realistic man." Oh, yeah? Well guess what? They did win 7 games last year, and if I play a smart game, I should have a chance of recreating one of those 7 wins.
How many games did you play? Play 66 games, then maybe you will win 7 games. They were the worst team in NBA history, obviously you're going to lose games with them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-26-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

You are playing with the team who had the worst record in the history of the NBA last year and wondering why you can't win? If you aren't starting yet or at least a 6th man, I doubt you're even impacting the game much. The game emulates how bad the Bobcats are quite well. If you want to win, you're going to have to take over. You have to be the difference.

Last edited by strobox88; 10-26-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Po0hd1n1's Arena

OVR: 5

turn down the difficulty or play with a different team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #6
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8

Out of anything 2k did this year, I thought the difference of outcomes was the best. I have played 8 association games, and all have had a different point spread, different outcome, and just a different feel for who was going to win.

And in an unrelated matter, Kevin Martin is an absolute monster.

- Rick Wise
Old 10-26-2012, 11:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Actually the Bobcats are my team this year and I've yet to lose with them. Its fun and challenging. Although you do have to try harder in the fourth because you have no closer. And since Ben Gordon is the only shooter, when hes off its difficult. But when hes on hes fire
Old 10-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am 3-1 with them online so far. A challenge for sure but possible in my opinion. I have played against rather poor opponents though ;-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »