Home

writing about someone who has made an impact in your life

This is a discussion on writing about someone who has made an impact in your life within the Steve's Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
writing about someone who has made an impact in your life

Throughout my life, I met tons of people. However, there is only one person that comes to mind who is important to me.This person has made the greatest influence on my life. She picked me up when I was down, she gave me herhelping hands, and the strength to help me succeed in life.

My grandmother,the woman who had given me my name on the day of birth. She was the cure to assist my mother when I was a baby. Almost everynight, she would have to wake up from her sleep, and go to receive me through the gate when I was crying. She fed me, changed me, rocked me to sleep, she was basically my mother. We walked and talked everywhere we went.

I started school for the first time and I was nervous. My grandmother had reminded me that everything was going to be alright. During my time in school,I didn't really have that many friends. I was bullied everyday, tried to fit in with the other kids, and I would get in trouble.

I had a fresh start by going to a different school for first grade. I did the same thing I had done when I attended my past schools. The only difference was I didn't let anyone know of my problems, not even my grandmother. Unfortunately, this continued to go on during school and I needed help bad.I ended up leaving that school, Beaumont, and was now staying in Port Arthur.

I visit my grandmother every chance I had gotten. I told her about the situation that I had been in, as it was my freshman year in high school. She had told me that everything was going to be ok and I was going to make it through high school. She wanted me to keep doing what I was doing and you will make it through. That I did, and my next year's started to go a lot better than my freshman year. She had taught me responsibility, by helping my family around the house, and to help me make it through school, and advance to the twelfth grade. If it wasn't for my grandmother, I would've never gotten a chance to see this world.

Is this good for my college essay
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum »