Home

Getting the Potential

This is a discussion on Getting the Potential within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Exclamation Getting the Potential

Whats up everybody. Im back to playing Head Coach again. So i have been playing this game for about 4 years now and i love it still. I cant believe i have not started doing this when i first started playing this game. My idea is i have certain team philosophies on the game that i like to play with and get the potential for every player. What i do is i do every player indiviual work out to get there pot and i write it down or put it in my computer. Anybody below 83 pot i delete. So far i am half way done with the 2008 draft. The next draft path i will be doing is the Waddell path. If anybody would like to help and add the other team phoishipsy that i have not done please do so. It take awhile to do all this work so you guys will have to come bach and check on this thread once in a while to see if i have updated it or not. If you have any questions please pm me or leave a post for me to read and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Getting the Potential

Make sure you download the file. It is the whole offence around 85 and above.Let me know what you think about the information.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mcfadden .zip (11.8 KB, 59 views)
Old 10-24-2012, 02:04 AM   #3
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramz43
Make sure you download the file. It is the whole offence around 85 and above.Let me know what you think about the information.
You do realize that there is already excel files for this right? We have a 2008 and beyond one going. Just a heads up so you aren't wasting too much of your time.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I did this myself for the 2008 draft before realizing that it had already been done, and better, for all philosophies. I think the excel sheet is called 2008-2014 combined or something like that. it's running around the board somewhere. it's got the first couple years of all 4 draft paths. most of them peter out in 2011 or 2012. if you want to start up****** one of those paths out past there, please be my guest. actually, here, I dug it up. it's on page 2 of this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-board-2.html
Old 10-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
Rookie

To bad it dont work. it says its corrupted or cant be downloaded. Plus the all the draft sheets are not what im looking for i want want pot not an explation of the good player to draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Rookie

but thats' exactly what the sheet is. if that one is corrupted, let me see if I can upload my copy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2008-13 Collaboration.xls.zip (94.3 KB, 66 views)
Old 10-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #7
Rookie

Same as the other one dude sorry. what programs do i have to use to unzip .xls? If you can put it in a .doc file it works the best cause then i can put it in my excel spread sheet
Old 10-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #8
Rookie

it's not corrupted. i opened it myself just a moment ago.

it's zipped up because the site won't let you upload a straight xls file. just open the .zip archive (any modern operating system will do this by default just by double-clicking on it) and the file inside is a xls file. you don't unzip an xls file. an xls file -is- an excel spreadsheet.

what exactly are you trying to open it in?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »