Home

Realist Sliders (2K13)

This is a discussion on Realist Sliders (2K13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-22-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Post Realist Sliders (2K13)

GO TO MY LATEST POST on Page 2 & COPY 0.5

CHANGES for the recent patch IN BOLD
Make sure to remember your Version of
these sliders (or which ones you last copied)
v0.3
I'm saying this once and only once. all sliders below are for both CPU and USER

If its not listed its 50
There will be an explanation under each section telling why each slider is what and etc.

Difficulty: All-Star, Super star [Recommended] Play Pro if you must .
Game Speed: 47 - 49
Fatigue: On (Off if testing)
Injuries: On
Shooting Type: User Timing
FT Shooting Type: Real Player %

Offense
Inside Shot: 39
Close Shot: 44 [v0.3]
Mid-Range: 48
3PT: 48
Layup: 50
Dunk in Traffic Freq: 45
Dunk in Traffic Success 46
Pass Accuracy: 55 [v0.3]
Alley-Oop Success: 60
Contact Shot: 48 [v0.3]
The inside/close shot is so low because it seems unstoppable but with these sliders the way they are only inside scorers can score on ok/good defense and occasionally miss. also CPU can no longer cheese layups with good defense. The 3 Point shot can NOT be cheesed any longer with 3 after 3 after 3. you have to take reasonable shots, in a game i'm playing currently (Heat vs Bulls) both teams have made 2 three pointers out of 7 and 6 attempts (Miami 6 [Me]). Dunk in traffic is lowered because D Wade constantly just dunks randomly over multiple defenders. Contact Shot is lowered so every layup with lots of contact/ foul isn't an and 1. Alley-oop success is at 60 because it seems WAY too many alley oops are turnovers due to a fail at throwing the lob when that RARELY happens in the NBA.

Defense
Driving Contact: 100
Inside Contact: 80 [v0.3]
Layup Defense Takeoff: 53
Layup Defense Release: 49
Jump Shot Defense Gather: 50

Jump Shot defense Release: 49
Help Defense Strength: 48
Steal Success: 51
Driving Contact is 100 so anytime you drive the lane there's body contact just like in real life. inside contact is higher so there's more likely contact when you just go up near the paint. Layup defense is higher so layups cannot be cheesed anymore, especially by players who normally aren't that great at making layups. Release is lower because after they let the ball go defense don't really effect (i think its affect) there layup. same thing with the jump shots. help defense appears too strong and steal success will be explained in the attributes section.

Attributes
Quickness: 49 [v.03]
Vertical: 35
Stregnth: 40
Stamina 50* I listed this because it used to be 55
Speed: 50 [v0.3]
On-Ball Defense: 48 [v0.3]
Stealing: 45
Blocking: 58
D-Awareness: 35
O-Rebounding: 10
D-Rebounding: 10
Consistency: 46
Fatigue Rate: 47
Injury Freq: 53
Quickness & speed must stay the same at all times but in these sliders, game speed is 51 therefore I lowered speed & quickness to make the ball move faster the players move a bit slower to match 50 speed again. Vertical is lowered to work with blocking, high vertical and high blocking means easy blocks. with lowered vertical you still have to time your blocking. steals is lowered so you can still tip the ball sometimes without getting an easy/cheezy steal like 2K12 always gave those guys who kept reaching. Rebounding HAS been fixed in these sliders which stop all those offensive rebounds, now you MUST be in position to get an O-Rebound. I think there's less then 12 every game for both teams now. Fatigue is lowered because players with 99 Stamina get tired extremely fast but with this they get tired if being used and abused. if they aren't doing much they will eventually tire but not as fast as they normally would.Injuries never happen so I up'd them to make them happen occasionally. The whole change of speed, quickness and on-ball defense probably makes you think W-T-F? well .. I tested this out and if you give the CPU a move or two and get on there right/left side and they aren't the BEST defender you can go by with them playing good physical defense on the opposite side of your drive. its crazy but you gotta try it out. I was in shock seeing my faster Small Forward beat Nicolas Batum in the foot race to the basket. No i dont mean on a fast break.

Tendencies
Attempt Dunks: 49
Play Passing Lanes: 38
Contest Shots: 0
Players dunk so much and tend to have eyes on the back of there heads >_> . . so playing passing lanes is a MUST for being lowered considering the CPU CHEESES this to get steals. Contest shot is 0 so that a player will contest a shot at will rather being forced by the cpu.

Fouls
Over the Back: 30 [v0.3]
Charging: 100
Blocking: 90
Reaching: 10 [v0.3] This is updated for the patch
Shooting: 70
Loose ball: 30
People are probably getting scared thinking fouls at 70 everything will be a foul. well WRONG! all real fouls will be fouls, you have to play good defense now, you can no longer let the offensive player get by you and cheese them on the layup by hacking them and then they don't get a call.you have to put your hands up on drives or jump at good timing to contest layups. You cannot contest many layups/dunks in the restricted zone because 8/10 times that is a foul now. Reaching fouls are not called often in the real NBA, neither are they in NBA 2K13. Charging and Blocking fouls need to always be called so they stay high.

Enjoy these sliders! worked hard on them and hope to make this game perfect or close to it

Want my rosters? I'll update this when I get them on Operation Sports

Last edited by rayyx93; 12-19-2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Edited to work with the most recent patch. Enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Realist Sliders (2K13)

The above is updated whenever things need to be updated. Highly likely wont be updated for awhile ago.
12/3/12

Ray is out. Later 2k Players

Last edited by rayyx93; 12-03-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Ima try these man. Seem like they could work good
Old 11-13-2012, 02:40 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

These are great. Work well with bedwardsroy19's rosters.

Good work
Old 11-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

OVR: 0

How will the new patch affect these sliders? I really love these and haven't played a game with them since the new patch, so I don't know if it changed the effectiveness of it.

Last edited by The Craigler; 11-28-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Man, Ima try these on PC version later. Hopefully they work the same as they do for you on console.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:07 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Craigler
How will the new patch affect these sliders? I really love these and haven't played a game with them since the new patch, so I don't know if it changed the effectiveness of it.
My apologizes for getting back Late. actually funny I just made adjustments for the patch. minor ones with the reaching fouls. and I gotta test more. but Check the first post. it will be modified to be up-to date as much as possible.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks! These are the greatest sliders ever!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »