Home

Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here!

This is a discussion on Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to post a thread here that will allow all of you a centralized location, to download the latest franchise update for your 360 Madden 12 experience

As all of you know, several valuable OS members, have found a way to update your Madden 12 franchises to the 2012 - 2013 season.

First off I would like to thank the workhorses of OS for their efforts:

None of this would be possible without Xanathol and his incredible reader program. All of the info pertaining to his outstanding work can be found here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...editor-v1.html

Dylan Marshall SWB and his tireless work to put together an updated 2012 - 2013 roster file. This guy was the man to fix the green face issue. Although the file is not 100% complete, his work continues to provide the best updated roster file for Madden 12.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...en-2012-a.html

Then there is the work by the guys who put together the draft classes:
Cursive, IllQuille, and Noose. Information pertaining to this can be found here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-class.html

Lastly, thanks to everyone who posted within these threads. I've learned so much from all you.

Here is what is incorporated into the download:

• SWB's Hex Edited Roster for Madden 12 - Updated 10/19
  • 32 Team Control
  • 2012 - 2013 Updated Schedules
  • SECElit3's 2012 Coaching Sliders
  • Cursive, Noose, and IllQuille - 2013 Draft Class
Now, most of you may understand completely how to implement this file into your game. However, there are some who wish to enjoy an updated franchise, but do not fully understand how to use the file. This is why I have created this thread.

Here are directions on how to use this file for your 2012 - 2013 franchise:

1. Download Horizon here: http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/

2. Download the updated franchise file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxu03slkpq...V15_06h10m14am Make note of the download location

3. Resign the file using these instructions: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbpb17v93o...%20console.pdf

I will be up****** the file as updated rosters and draft classes are released, or if I make equipment edits.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or if any assistance is needed.

File Upload is complete: Here are the notes regarding my latest updates:

- Base roster used is EA Sports Week 10 Madden 13 roster update

- Green faces were fixed

- Rosters were consolidated to 55 players - mostly all fake UDAs created for franchise were removed, practice squad members were removed. rosters were updated using a variety of sources: CBS sports, Fox Sports, www.ourlads.com, and ESPN. This file will not freeze.

- Depth charts were reworked to the best of my ability. The game progresses players throughout the pre-season. There is no way to prevent these ratings changes and my global ratings edits were done after the advance to the regular season.

- There is a minimum roster requirement for certain positions. Unfortunately some teams do not have enough depth in certain positions, so in order for those to be met, some free agents had to be signed to the rosters. There aren't many and it should be an easy task to fix them.

-Yes, I did use global edits to reduce the ratings a bit. Things like agility, throw power, speed and acceleration were reduced by 10 points. Other ratings, like Ball Carrier Vision, Elusiveness, and Awareness were increased, for my style of play. I've always felt the ratings were too high. I feel lowering them, provides a more fluid, dynamic game play. I only have the time to maintain one file, so it's globally edited ratings or bust if you choose to use this file.

- 2013 Schedules added

- Coaching philosophy sliders added

- Noose's 2014 draft class was added

- Minor equipment edits made

- One player added - Jonathan Grimes # 43 RB Houston Texans

There is about 16 hours of total work done to this franchise file. I hope you enjoy it.

Roster used Attached Below

Last edited by SECElit3; 12-04-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
Rookie

jpmoney006's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 2012 - 2013 Franchise - Ready for Download - Here!

Everything looked great, except the Madden developers messed us up. When you go to save your franchise it reads that you cannot save because franchise was created by another user profile. Never seen that before when switching device and user id. Thank you for the effort though.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmoney006
Everything looked great, except the Madden developers messed us up. When you go to save your franchise it reads that you cannot save because franchise was created by another user profile. Never seen that before when switching device and user id. Thank you for the effort though.
You sure you are following the instructions shown in the PDF exactly?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmoney006
Yeah may need to be sure you've resigned everything with you id's, otherwise it won't work. But if done properly everything works.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Rookie

I would also like to add that since added the ability to delete players and now purge all CPU created Undrafted Free
Agents with one click. You can now control just one team and load the preseason week one franchise file into editor delete the the UFA for your team all other 31 teams. Then get to week one of the regular season and reload the franchise into the editor and add the 2012 schedule,draft class, and coaches file. Being able to play as one team allows the other CPU to set up and offer trades and also I think makes a more enjoyable free agency bidding process. It also allows for you to focus only on your draft instead I simming each pick to get to the team you are playing as. I think the advancements you guys have made will make M12 one of the most enjoyable sports games anyone has played in a long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I concur......the work you guys have done has breathed new life into Madden 12

Question about the UFAs, are they listed under the "new" category in the drop down in the editor?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
Rookie

itons's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
You sure you are following the instructions shown in the PDF exactly?
I am seeing the same error with this franchise file. Doesnt matter how many times I rehash. I have tried modio too. I have loaded rosters from you guys without any issues. I'll try reinstalling horizon and modio and see if that helps.

On a side note not sure if this happened to other teams but the Bears first round pick is listed as a free agent. Its not a big deal to just resign him but thought I would throw that out there for others using other teams.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by itons
I am seeing the same error with this franchise file. Doesnt matter how many times I rehash. I have tried modio too. I have loaded rosters from you guys without any issues. I'll try reinstalling horizon and modio and see if that helps.

On a side note not sure if this happened to other teams but the Bears first round pick is listed as a free agent. Its not a big deal to just resign him but thought I would throw that out there for others using other teams.
First round pick from draft class, or from real draft?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »