Home

Stamina problem?

This is a discussion on Stamina problem? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Stamina problem?

So I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if there is an issue with Stamina or what. So myPlayer has a 95 stamina rating, along with the undershirt that adds +5 stamina (cost way too much btw). I also have the signature skill Gatorade Effect that makes u not use any stamina through the first quarter. Yet every game in the 4th quarter, my guy is gassed and can barely move. His stamina bar is usely less than half full and he moving like he's stuck in molasses. Before u say it, I don't go all street fighter on the dribble stick, cuz that kills stamina and is a great way to lose the ball. And I don't turbo around the court unless I'm trying to break and catch up to someone. My speed is a 95 and quickness a 99, so a lot of turbo isn't necessary. Is anyone else experiencing this or have any tips on what I may be doing wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Stamina problem?

Have the same problem, but my stamina is not that high. However, it's not just me but almost everyone on the court has the Gatorade gassed image under them.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallman
Have the same problem, but my stamina is not that high. However, it's not just me but almost everyone on the court has the Gatorade gassed image under them.
Maybe this will be addressed in the next patch. I mean by midway 4th qtr my guy can't even run anymore
Old 10-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have the opposite happening. My guy never loses stamina in a game. I can spam sprint or dribble moves non-stop and the stamina bar never moves. I haven't added any stamina skill points or any other boosters so my stamina level is whatever it starts at for a scoring pg.

If I go into shoot around it will drop when I sprint, but never in a game. It's getting a bit annoying as it kills a bit of the challenge.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meninga
I have the opposite happening. My guy never loses stamina in a game. I can spam sprint or dribble moves non-stop and the stamina bar never moves. I haven't added any stamina skill points or any other boosters so my stamina level is whatever it starts at for a scoring pg.

If I go into shoot around it will drop when I sprint, but never in a game. It's getting a bit annoying as it kills a bit of the challenge.
I am having this same problem. My only thought is, when I started my myplayer, my user settings were saved as having the FATIGUE setting on [OFF] from when I was playing some quick games. If this is the case, I imagine I'll have to remake my MyPlayer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
Rookie

Andrews's Arena

Also, i think the fatigue rate is different with the defalut vs simmulaiton sliders.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:50 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews
Also, i think the fatigue rate is different with the defalut vs simmulaiton sliders.
Feels like fatigue drops alot faster with simulation sliders
Old 10-23-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

When I play on simulation sliders, everyone is tired at the end, but not when I play default.

I really like how fatigue works on default setting, but I prefer everything else that simulation sliders offer. Too bad I can't edit sliders in MyCareer :/

www.youtube.com/Tstrider20

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »