Home

Old 10-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
RG3 TRade

Has anyone been able to trade for RG3 at the start of your connected careers? I would love to play with him as my QB, but not really wanting to be the Skins. I have tried 3 1st round picks, 2 top 10 and #13 (didn't do it). Anyone been able to get him? If so what did you trade? Which team are you using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Rookie

EarsPinnedBack's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RG3 TRade

No, they will absolutely, afaik, not give up RGIII for all the gold in china. If you want him as the qb for your favorite team, there is a workaround. Start your desired CC and join as Mike Shanahan, then trade him to your desired team for their starting QB. You may even have to add draft picks, I did when trading for Matt Cassel (gg there EA). Now retire and create your coach, voila you have a franchise qb.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarsPinnedBack
No, they will absolutely, afaik, not give up RGIII for all the gold in china. If you want him as the qb for your favorite team, there is a workaround. Start your desired CC and join as Mike Shanahan, then trade him to your desired team for their starting QB. You may even have to add draft picks, I did when trading for Matt Cassel (gg there EA). Now retire and create your coach, voila you have a franchise qb.
This. This is the only way to do it.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by krong1170
This. This is the only way to do it.
Or do a Fantasy Draft.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

u could just put RG3 on whatever team u gonna use that is if your gonna do offline one....not sure about online since trading is about impossiable.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »