Home

Underated/Overated Players In NBA 2K13

This is a discussion on Underated/Overated Players In NBA 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Underated/Overated Players In NBA 2K13

What's up everyone, I was going through the rosters and noticed some Player ratings that to me seemed a little off...

Here they are:

Kevin Love - 89 OVR - Underated

• Seriously an 89! This guy should be in the low 90's he is arguably the best 3pt. shooter right now. Easily one of the best rebounders offensively and defensively. He is extremely durable, and has one of the best post of games high or low, so how is he only an 89!

Deron Williams - 90 - Overated

• 90, your joking right? How is Deron Williams ranked higher than Kevin Love, the same as Russell Westbrook, only one ahead of Rondo? If you ask me he's arguably the fourth best PG in the leauge behind Rose, Paul, Westbrook, and Rondo and him are pretty even tied for fourth. I didn't think thier was a biased in the game due to Jay-Z being producer but I may be wrong...

Derrick Rose - 92 - Underated

• 92? 92? Really I know he's coming off a ACL injury this season but how is Chris Paul ranked ahead of Derrick Rose at 94? Chris Paul's a great player don't get me wrong but no way CP3 is a better offensive player than Rose.

Kevin Durant - 94 - Underated

• How is LeBron a 98 and Durant only a 94? Durants easily the best scorer im the leauge, and is the 2nd best player in the NBA, thiers no reason he shouldn't be rated higher.

Do you guys agree/disagree have any I missed? Share them!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
Banned

o iNSaYNe o's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Underated/Overated Players In NBA 2K13

I'm not even gonna bother
Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #3

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

There's many guys who are overrated, and many who are underrated.

I'll post biased answers..but most of Raptors are underrated. Sure, Raptors were bottom team past few years, but still..some teams 2nd round draft picks are better than almost entire Raptors team. Even Raptors 1st round draft picks suck more than other teams 2nd round picks.....

How does a guy like DeRozan who averaged 17ppg, get rated 74. And Bargnani who averaged almost 20 points and 6 rebounds,get rated only 76...
Old 10-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Kevin Love is an 89 because he's an awful defender..

Deron Williams overrated? Averaging 21 and 9 on a bad Nets squad makes you overrated? And how can you even compare his rating to Kevin Love when they play entirely different positions? Okay..

Derrick Rose at a 92 is fair, great offensive game, but once again, he's an elite player who's not that excellent on defense.

Kevin Durant will get a higher rating when he can rebound, gets a post game and does more than be an excellent spot up shooter and puts some weight on so he can improve his drive game..

It seems that you base ratings purely on offensive output and nothing else. That's the problem with most of the people on here who cry about ratings
Old 10-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
There's many guys who are overrated, and many who are underrated.

I'll post biased answers..but most of Raptors are underrated. Sure, Raptors were bottom team past few years, but still..some teams 2nd round draft picks are better than almost entire Raptors team. Even Raptors 1st round draft picks suck more than other teams 2nd round picks.....

How does a guy like DeRozan who averaged 17ppg, get rated 74. And Bargnani who averaged almost 20 points and 6 rebounds,get rated only 76...
Because Bargs has a non-existent rebounding attribute, and defensive attribute.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.So
Because Bargs has a non-existent rebounding attribute, and defensive attribute.
Exactly what I was saying. People don't seem to get that players are rated on more than just offensive output. If you suck at defense and rebounding, it's going to effect your ratings. You could average 100 points a game, but if you don't rebound or defend, you won't be above a 95..

That's why I couldn't believe people were freaking out because Carmelo dropped to an 89. I don't even think he knows how to spell the word defense.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Underrated-Anyone on the Raptors
Old 10-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Underrated- Gordon Hayward
Overrated- All the other SG's on the Jazz.

Coming from a Jazz fan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »