Home

We need your help OS Community, pic included suggestions welcome

This is a discussion on We need your help OS Community, pic included suggestions welcome within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
We need your help OS Community, pic included suggestions welcome

Greetings,
Recently I registered with 2ksports and wanted to create a thread for a problem I needed help with while playing 2ksports nba 2k13 on my sons xbox360.

(not using 2konline)

My user id is jjr7522 and email is .

For some reason Every time me and my son try to play a home game on his Xbox360 with the New York Knicks in quick play, it loads to the pretip and goes black with random colors coming onto the screen.

We are playing on his new xbox360 and not using any online services besides the regular roster updates and/or patch updates

The game is still going on, volume works etc but it's completely black with weird graphic colors going in

My son reffered me here to ask the OS Community for help,please help us...anyone, I tried taking the hard drive out
Erasing 2k12, non edited roster, new roster that was updated..
Please help.....

A early Christmas gift to my son is becoming a horrible experience since this is my and now his favorite team.
any help I can provide please let me know.

Also we did create a thread for this earlier today, but we believe it was thought it was a 2konline issue and was moved.

My son also copy and pasted this to the NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread however, most of the issues put there are not ansewer or given suggestions to resolve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 2.JPG (62.5 KB, 41 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 32
Re: We need your help OS Community, pic included suggestions welcome

If you have your reciept, I would say take you game back to where you got it. It may be on the disk itself.

Have you loaded the game to the hard drive? Doubtful that will fix this, but likely is just a bad game disk - if other games work fine, I woudl doubt its anything you guys are doing wrong.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: We need your help OS Community, pic included suggestions welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubTrey1
If you have your reciept, I would say take you game back to where you got it. It may be on the disk itself.

Have you loaded the game to the hard drive? Doubtful that will fix this, but likely is just a bad game disk - if other games work fine, I woudl doubt its anything you guys are doing wrong.
yes, there are saves on the hardrive from nba 2k13, his uncle tried with a disc he brought from home and the same issue, and yes other games work fine.. for example we were able to play a away games with the knicks, it seems its only occuring when my son try to play a home game with the knicks....

someone also sent me a message saing it happen to him and he erased everything and started over.....however he was playing using a pc and we are on the xbox

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »