Home

Not starting in all star game mycareer. AGAIN?!

This is a discussion on Not starting in all star game mycareer. AGAIN?! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2012, 01:57 AM   #1
Rookie

scotthedge's Arena

OVR: 0
Not starting in all star game mycareer. AGAIN?!

Sooooo is this seriously still a thing?! Number one in votes and still myplayer can't start? thanks 2k, you're game is so incredible improved. Now we have the same glitches with less content for myplayer. (no armbands,headbands without vc and socks that actually match etc)

Someone tell me this isin't still a glitch and you can start in the all star game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
Rookie

UNCTarheel82's Arena

Re: Not starting in all star game mycareer. AGAIN?!

same here in my 4th season three time 6th man of the years my player is 92 overall. Was playing for dallas but they signed melo and i was already the back up small forward so i thought maybe it was melo so i signed with washington and Ariza who is a 76 overall is starting over me. Question is is there a patch coming and if so do i need to start over and if i do will they giveme back the vc i earned and spended on my current player? WTF
Old 10-10-2012, 07:05 AM   #3
Rookie

I was a starter my first season, 6'6 shooting guard for the wizards...I became a starter when Bradley Beal got hurt, played well, went on a streak and they kept me in the starting lineup when he got healthy...and I was 65 overall....

Signed with the Nets as a free agent became a starter over Joe Johnson when i was 77 overall? or around there, we went on a losing streak 15 games lol...got traded to the hornets, came off the bench even though i was rated higher that Xavier Henry he's 80 and i was 85, now i'm the starter 89 overall. So you definitely have to earn your spot, doesn't matter on ratings imo. I was starting for the wizards at 65 overall....I just got allstar for the first time, 2nd in votes for guards, and i came off the bench...the only thing that sucks is that i didn't get to play the entire 4th quarter of the all star game lol...
Old 10-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

the OP is NOT talking about starting for your team.

he is talking about starting for THE ALL STAR MATCH.

dont worry OP i feel your pain.
In 2k12 i moved to the lakers in my 5th season, got kobe benched (i was shooting guard) and got 3million all star votes, next in line was 1.4 million from east and west and i still didnt get the starting lineup for the all star weekend.

held defensive player of the year, mvp, finals mvp, leading scorer, leading 3pt, leading steals, leading blocks since season 2 and still no start in the allstar weekend.
i was lucky to get 15mins a game with 12min quarters.

so dont worry i feel your pain.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was Finals MVP and I only got 5 minutes in an All Star game next season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #6
Rookie

Brand new all-star showcase! *still has glitch where your player hardly plays* NOOOOOO! I was so looking foward to it 2k hasn't payed attention to this glitch in years very disappointed.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #7
Rookie

At least yall got to play..i didnt even have the option to PLAY. Only played the slam dunk contest and when that was over I was magically transported to the playoffs, my whole 2nd half of the season disappeared.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by khayri2
At least yall got to play..i didnt even have the option to PLAY. Only played the slam dunk contest and when that was over I was magically transported to the playoffs, my whole 2nd half of the season disappeared.
same here, I know there is people want sim to end of the season options but for some reason I am not the one want that and got that choice

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »