Home

2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface

This is a discussion on 2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamertag:steezy61992

roster:Steez's 2k13 roster v.1.2

Every player in the game including free agents has correct tendencies and sig shots

after researching all night last night, i watched youtube video to make sure i got everyones shot correct, i also edited signature per request from christian7210

contract numbers havent been edited yet, but honestly i really dont care about that at the moment lol

i havent had a chance to really play the game in a couple days
so im gonna hold off on some updates while i get a chance to finally enjoy my roster

anyway though, enjoy the roster!!!!!

offline link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b4p8nu8pnrfpna5

Last edited by steezy619; 10-11-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface

all the rookies dont have accurate birthdays or colleges, if anyone could help out with that so everything can be accurate, would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezy619
all the rookies dont have accurate birthdays or colleges, if anyone could help out with that so everything can be accurate, would be greatly appreciated
2nd round rookies i mean
Old 10-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
gamertag:steezy619

roster: 2k13 roster

all the second round rookies on their teams, real cyberfaces

no B.S enjoy

only for XBOX 360
Did you find the hidden players yet?

Last edited by Gman 18; 10-08-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Did you find the hidden players yet?
are you talking about hidden legend players?, cuz im not really focused on those i could try to mess with them later to see who i can find, but if someone could change some of players college id's. the only one im pretty sure is good from second round rookies is teague and all the others say "north carolina" as their college and they dont have there accurate birth dates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
are you talking about hidden legend players?, cuz im not really focused on those i could try to mess with them later to see who i can find, but if someone could change some of players college id's. the only one im pretty sure is good from second round rookies is teague and all the others say "north carolina" as their college and they dont have there accurate birth dates
Can you upload all the rookies cyberfaces on 2k share? thanks.
You did this by using Lefto's roster editor right? And can you please try for me Dr.J for me? his cyberface id is 766. I'm sure you know how to get the player id, right? Are undrafted players that have cyberfaces such as Nando De Colo in the roster?
Old 10-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Can you upload all the rookies cyberfaces on 2k share? thanks.
You did this by using Lefto's roster editor right? And can you please try for me Dr.J for me? his cyberface id is 766. I'm sure you know how to get the player id, right? Are undrafted players that have cyberfaces such as Nando De Colo in the roster?
i just used leftos info from his "base roster v1 work" from google docs, im starting to think that the overseas players wont have cyberfaces in the game,i honestly got lucky figuring alot of this out, i can try and see if i can get dr.j to show up.

also, if anyone can tell me how to upload player dna besides ones that are created players i would appreciate that cuz, i want everyone to have the best 2k experience possible
Old 10-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #8
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
i just used leftos info from his "base roster v1 work" from google docs, im starting to think that the overseas players wont have cyberfaces in the game,i honestly got lucky figuring alot of this out, i can try and see if i can get dr.j to show up.

also, if anyone can tell me how to upload player dna besides ones that are created players i would appreciate that cuz, i want everyone to have the best 2k experience possible
Just go to upload player dna and the players you imported should show up even though they have cyberfaces. I really hope Dr.J has a cyberface. Just to make sure the overseas players don't have cyberfaces, try Ricky Davis 138 138. If he doesn't have one, then the rest of the overseas players removed from 2k11 most likely don't have one either. I'm not sure about the ones removed from 2k12. though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »