Home

Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13

This is a discussion on Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13

Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13, i didnt want to say it. but upon further review. i have to call a spade a spade. guys using lbj online. dont need skill whatsoever. call for an iso and go to work. even if you cant shake your defender. doesnt matter. just hit the sprint button head baseline. spin dunk. AUTOMATIC every single time. thats right folks the spin dunk cheese is back if you know how to pull it off.

to make matters worse. LBJ is even worse then that. lol. he can just run you over and score. now to some degree thats realistic because he does get away with bull dozing people at times. but not alllll game long. i've played multiple miami heaters. and i've plyed people in my team with lbj.

now i'll give you the guys i had defending him and the paint. dwight was closing out the paint. Nicholas Batum, was guarding him man to man. with kobe on the help.

aint no way lbj is getting thru those 3 guys on a constant basis with a high fg% in real life. not happening. but on 2k13, the guy cant be stopped really. cant be slowed, even with a super lineup. basically they are saying he's good enough to avg 25 with 50% shooting. vs the olympics team with dwight. its insane how they have him boosted. KD is pretty bad too. but no one is worse then lbj. since they also make his mid range jumper and 3 ball way to money.

oh and to take it to one last level. he's poking the ball loose if you're not dribbling with another allstar caliber guard or pg.

even though thats not the style of defense he plays in real life either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13

u must suck
Old 10-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpnp3
Lebron is "King.... CHeese" in 2k13, i didnt want to say it. but upon further review. i have to call a spade a spade. guys using lbj online. dont need skill whatsoever. call for an iso and go to work. even if you cant shake your defender. doesnt matter. just hit the sprint button head baseline. spin dunk. AUTOMATIC every single time. thats right folks the spin dunk cheese is back if you know how to pull it off.
You forgot to mention the self-oops in this game is INSANE.. so If you're running with LBJ on a fast break just throw the ball at the glass and dunk it yourself everytime.. NO DEFENSE CAN STOP THAT!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

I agree with the spin dunk cheese. I had somebody spin dunk cheese almost every possession with melo and no matter what I did could stop it once the animation was triggered. SMH
Old 10-07-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Rookie

The only thing you can do is if someone use The Heat, you use the Knicks. And if they cheese, you cheese them back twice as hard!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Lmao at "you must suck"

If you think its possible to stop Lebron with a normal defender, send me your PSN and I'll play you online and score every single point with Lebron vs you and you'll truly see how overrated they made him.

He can hit 3's with ease and every drive to the basket results in a foul or a made layup over 3 people. Complete BS.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
He can hit 3's with ease and every drive to the basket results in a foul or a made layup over 3 people. Complete BS.
LBJ = An out of control freight train on a mission.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
Rookie

You got to check Lebron with a bruiser, not a defender signature so you can zap his energy every time you bang, He doesn't have a 4th Qtr. sig. so his energy will be depleted. Play smart basketball PSN - DC_KRS-202 i play with the Wiz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »