Home

1ST PICK ON PS3

This is a discussion on 1ST PICK ON PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Exclamation 1ST PICK ON PS3

I don't think it is possible to be the first pick in my player on PS3.

I have had games of

35,6 10

35, 5, 11

38, 7 , 9

All of these have been with A+ team mate grade. I have earns more VC in every one of those games then Chris Smoove did, along with a better stat line. Every time during the interviews the hornets promise they will pick me, then I am projected first in the mock draft, but when the draft starts I ALWAYS GO 3RD. I am an a athletic pg, it makes me think on PS3 I can't be drafted higher than 3rd. Even when Chris Smoove was drafted 2nd his stats were not even close and he only received an A team mate grade. I am convinced this is a glitch and it needs to be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: 1ST PICK ON PS3

I'm on the PS3 and went #1. Its about having a good game and luck. PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOU'RE NOT (PROMISED/ENTITLED) THE #1 PICK EVEN IF YOU SCORE 80.

Last edited by demfl; 10-07-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
Rookie

vmkstar99's Arena

Has anyone tested if it could depend on what college you set your My Player as having attended? Perhaps if it's a large program such as Kentucky, Ohio State, Duke, etc., there's more draft stock in your player as opposed to if you set him to a small program.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
Pro

VMK please don't read too much into it. I gave you the correct answers. The #1 pick is effected by two things a great game and random luck that increases with a great game but a great game still doesn't guarantee going 1 , that is all, real simple, seriously.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #5

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

MJ wasn't 1st overall and look how he turned out. Fairly better than the guy who went 1, and 2nd as well I believe lol.

When I play MyPlayer, I won't care about when I get picked,I care more about who picks my player. I'd rather be on a team that needs a guy at my position, over being on a team like the Heat, where you'll be sitting on the bench for the whole time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
Pro

Also 2k13 has zero incentive for going 1. You get paid the same, start with a 60 something rating and you still come off the bench.

Even if you save your VC before the first game and make your rating 99, you still come off the bench.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
Also 2k13 has zero incentive for going 1. You get paid the same, start with a 60 something rating and you still come off the bench.

Even if you save your VC before the first game and make your rating 99, you still come off the bench.
Actually going for #1 draft is not able the money at all.. Hack.. I literally fouled out of the Rookie Showcase with 0 pts 0 assists 0 rebound and a few TO plus I bombed all 3 interviews with FU answers.. by 28/29/30 spots and I still get drafted to the Thunder team with salary like 560.

Guess what you get for #1 spot? 500!!!! But the fact is that #1 spot basically mean you'd be the star of the team in a few games if you do real good. Now imagine how many games it'd take to even get to start in Miami Heat!!
Old 10-07-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
Rookie

I think on PS3 you can't play g and get the 1st pick, I just played shooting guard and played a lot worse than those 2 games and only got an A team mate grade and was drafted 2nd

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »