Home

Madden 13- Play Now Ai different?

This is a discussion on Madden 13- Play Now Ai different? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Madden 13- Play Now Ai different?

It's funny how many people on this site begin their thread with how much different the Ai is in Play Now. The development team even responded by saying that they fixed an issue where Offline Gameplay AI/Logic did not match the logic in Play Now. I ask you right now to prove that the Ai on play now is anymore different than Connected Career's Mode. The problem is that you will eventually find out is that it is not different. It's just a myth, and I don't know what in the world the community and developers were looking at?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Banned

Kaiser7KO's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 13- Play Now Ai different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinner622
It's funny how many people on this site begin their thread with how much different the Ai is in Play Now. The development team even responded by saying that they fixed an issue where Offline Gameplay AI/Logic did not match the logic in Play Now. I ask you right now to prove that the Ai on play now is anymore different than Connected Career's Mode. The problem is that you will eventually find out is that it is not different. It's just a myth, and I don't know what in the world the community and developers were looking at?
lol this is the worst post ever. Sorry to say but you must be playing blinkered if you cant see that the computer cant run the ball the same way in ccm that it does in play now. Its not even close and yet even with the developers acknowledging that it is an issue you still refuse to believe it.... But of course the community and developers will be wrong and you'll be right.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser7KO
lol this is the worst post ever. Sorry to say but you must be playing blinkered if you cant see that the computer cant run the ball the same way in ccm that it does in play now. Its not even close and yet even with the developers acknowledging that it is an issue you still refuse to believe it.... But of course the community and developers will be wrong and you'll be right.
Well we must have something in common because I think this is one of the most ignorant comments I've heard today. How about you test it out before you make a smart *** comment. When the patch comes you won't be able to tell the difference. Just because people like you who believe this myth the developers had to lie in a blog to shut up the "fixers."
Old 10-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well we must have something in common because I think this is one of the most ignorant comments I've heard today. How about you test it out before you make a smart *** comment. When the patch comes you won't be able to tell the difference. Just because people like you who believe this myth the developers had to lie in a blog to shut up the "fixers."
Hahahahah!! This is amazing. Probably just some kid who's bored and wanted to see how many reactions he could spark. EVERYONE on these forums knows the modes play different. From the novices to the veterans. But hey, keep your Madden the way it is, and just don't download the patch if you're that convinced its just a myth and the developers lied to us to shut us up. Hilarious
Old 10-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
Banned

Kaiser7KO's Arena

Quote:
*sigh* ok then its all a conspiracy...... EA has lied about the game not working properly in its flagship game mode because that makes a lot of sense... And just FYI i don't "test" games like some people playing amateur games tester thinking they know it all. I simply play the game and its doesnt take a lot of playing time to see the computer consistently miss big gaps to run through in the run game and choose instead to run into their own man for a 2 yard loss in ccm which they dont do if you play with the same conditions in play now. Just out of interest what level do you play on anyway?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser7KO
*sigh* ok then its all a conspiracy...... EA has lied about the game not working properly in its flagship game mode because that makes a lot of sense... And just FYI i don't "test" games like some people playing amateur games tester thinking they know it all. I simply play the game and its doesnt take a lot of playing time to see the computer consistently miss big gaps to run through in the run game and choose instead to run into their own man for a 2 yard loss in ccm which they dont do if you play with the same conditions in play now. Just out of interest what level do you play on anyway?
Ok Mr. Kaiser7KO, let's say you are right. The running game is to perfection is Madden 13. So let us turn to the passing. Can you honestly say that the cpu can keep up with you on let's say the All Pro difficulty setting. Either you really suck at Madden, or you've never played a full game. The ai quarterback stills throws lob passes in inappropriate times, and still makes the same stupid decisions they make on CCM. I just don't understand how people can say that they are different. It's the exact same game.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
Banned

TheW must be a cowboys fan...
Old 10-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton425
TheW must be a cowboys fan...
Actually I must be a person who has no idea what they're talking about.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »