Home

What just happened?

This is a discussion on What just happened? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What just happened?

I started a career with the pats. In the first year , right after the 1st preseason game, Tom Brady's rating of 98 and potential of 98 went down to 75/75. wtf? is this a glitch?

So I then traded for drew brees. When I got him his rating was 89 for both ovr and potential. After the next preseaon game he went down to 70 for both ovr and potential?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: What just happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec4Life
I started a career with the pats. In the first year , right after the 1st preseason game, Tom Brady's rating of 98 and potential of 98 went down to 75/75. wtf? is this a glitch?

So I then traded for drew brees. When I got him his rating was 89 for both ovr and potential. After the next preseaon game he went down to 70 for both ovr and potential?
Sounds like maybe you set your qb philos. to mobile/speed otherwise i have the slightest idea
Old 10-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

Hmm, sometimes the HC makes a big impact. Are you still using Belichick or did you create your own? Also like JD said check your philosophies and see if its set to something else. Otherwise I say restart the career.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
Rookie

I was using bellichek and I didnt change any of the philosophies. It was set on field general which was the default for the patriots.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #5
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec4Life
I was using bellichek and I didnt change any of the philosophies. It was set on field general which was the default for the patriots.
Hmm, then I say restart. Might have glitched out or something. I can honestly say I have never seen a glitch like that yet but I have seen some of my players take a OVR/POT hit after I changed up the coaching staff because they had the boosts and it killed their POT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudescrew
Hmm, then I say restart. Might have glitched out or something. I can honestly say I have never seen a glitch like that yet but I have seen some of my players take a OVR/POT hit after I changed up the coaching staff because they had the boosts and it killed their POT.
ya i restarted it right away lol. Was just curious why it happened. I didnt change anything around. Every was the default settings to the pats schemes and playbook.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

Game Plan some Offensive Pass Plays in Preseason to help him out and also make sure you run some Unlearned Pass Plays with him during Preseason games.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
Rookie

or maybe moved him to another position ? i heared that would remove his production

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »