Home

Lets talk sliders out of the box

This is a discussion on Lets talk sliders out of the box within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2012, 06:59 PM   #1

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Lets talk sliders out of the box

I am really enjoying the game so far, but a few things I am thinking of working on sliders wise would have to be rebounding, shooting percentage and getting more foul calls. What else are people looking at here? I feel like this game has a solid base out of the box, so any suggestions on what we can do to improve?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Lets talk sliders out of the box

The sliders are really good out the box but my only complaint is the lack of physicality. Defenders often let players go right by them for the layup without even trying to block the shot or foul them. There also lack bumping on cuts too, they say this game was more physical, but I cant tell.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

- Right now, I bumped all the Defensive Sliders to 100 except for steal success for both the CPU and USER.

- I'm using the same shooting sliders as Simulation and playing on All-Star difficulty.

- Kept attributes the same as Simulation except for Quickness which is at 100.

- Fouls: 80,75,73,81,97

- Player Speed down to 0

The player speed thing is a personal preference, I like how the game plays with it. But I'm getting great games stats and gameplay wise. The winning team is shooting at high 40's% and losing team is shooting in low 40's % or high 30's %. Teams are getting a lower amount of defensive rebounds and a higher amount of offensive rebounds compared to last year's game. I got the game since Saturday but spent the last 3 days testing out sliders. I think I found my set. I still have to work on stealing.

As always Difficulty is up to player preference. All-Star gives CPU teammates and opponent CPU the same reaction time while going lower gives your team a boost and vice versa when going above All-Star.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm really enjoying this game too but like others have said the main problems are it's too easy to drive the lane & score, also the shooting %'s are WAYYYY too high
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Playing All-Star/Simulation.....CPU offensive rebounds are much too high. I lowered CPU to 40 and raised HUM to 55, better.

CPU steals are crazy too, and not just me throwing into a crowd. Too often it feels like they successfully strip the ball vs getting a reach in foul.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

I upped the Game speed to 55, player movement is faster and looks natural at this speed.

I found that when it was at 50, players moved in slow motion at times like they were in quick sand but at 55 it looks smoother now.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
I upped the Game speed to 55, player movement is faster and looks natural at this speed.

I found that when it was at 50, players moved in slow motion at times like they were in quick sand but at 55 it looks smoother now.
I agree, game speed at 55 is much nicer!
Old 10-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 19

Anyone else noticing that players don't rotate on PNRs? I have boosted help defense strength and defensive awareness to 100, and it still does not help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »