Home

2k13 Hex edits?

This is a discussion on 2k13 Hex edits? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k13 Hex edits?

Is anyone working on a edit for the colors to the home/away accessories? I want to start working on a roster, but I would rather wait until the accessories are the right colors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: 2k13 Hex edits?

You might want see what the deal is with hex editing this yr. Read the hex thread .....
Old 10-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddie
You might want see what the deal is with hex editing this yr. Read the hex thread .....
I read through some of the pages and got alot of mixed responses. So their won't be and edits this year??
Old 10-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by broyismyhomie
I read through some of the pages and got alot of mixed responses. So their won't be and edits this year??
Not for some time.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Someone already solved the checksum. But right now you can only edit how many skill points you have in My Career (gotta play it offline). I'm more interested in cyber facing my guy as opposed to boosting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
Someone already solved the checksum. But right now you can only edit how many skill points you have in My Career (gotta play it offline). I'm more interested in cyber facing my guy as opposed to boosting.
yea i know they're implementing the checksum **** now to test it out and work out the kinks for when they bring back crew in 2k14.. i just wanna cyberface my dude, ill play the game normally but im tired of lookin like a turd on the court.. 2k needs to give us the option to use any nba players face and adjust it any way we want to.. maybe theres a way to find the hex offset for the preset myplayers and possibly change it to a cyberface player?
Old 10-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #7
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheloniousDre
yea i know they're implementing the checksum **** now to test it out and work out the kinks for when they bring back crew in 2k14.. i just wanna cyberface my dude, ill play the game normally but im tired of lookin like a turd on the court.. 2k needs to give us the option to use any nba players face and adjust it any way we want to.. maybe theres a way to find the hex offset for the preset myplayers and possibly change it to a cyberface player?
I was thinking that too. But the structure of the save files are different, I have almost no idea what I'm looking at anymore.

I was able to find a couple of players in the roster file, but I can't seem to find anyone else.

Plus I think you'd have to calculate the checksum for the specific changes you made (I'm not 100% sure about that, but that's the gist of what I've been reading.) So even if those offsets were found, and we could locate the other players' CFIDs, you'd still need someone experienced enough with checksums to either teach you where it is in the file, and how to calculate the new one based on the changes you've made; or they'd need to make a tool.

Still tons of work left, but seeing that they were able to mod skill points, it's good progress (unless you're an online player then....sorry.)
Old 10-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #8
Pro

Tons of info flowing in the hex thread. Check it out. Even vid from vlad show hex editson 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »