Home

HELP!! NBA Live 10 2012-2013 Rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on HELP!! NBA Live 10 2012-2013 Rosters for PS3 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

Williekemp15's Arena

OVR: 3
HELP!! NBA Live 10 2012-2013 Rosters for PS3

Does anyone have the rosters for (Lets call its NBA Live 13) 2012-2013 season for Live 10 on ps3?? Like Anthony Davis and the rookies plus Ray Allen on Heat Howard & Nash on Lakers and so on?? Id greatly appreciate if someone could help me out !!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon7 Re: HELP!! NBA Live 10 2012-2013 Rosters for PS3

Here ya go, buddy. Got them off here a while back and updated them over the summer. You'll have Ray Ray on the Heat, Nash/Dwight on Lakers, and the rest of player movement.

Everything is accurate, at least as accurate as they can be. You can only create so many players. You'll notice that some rookies are missing from the latest draft. Like I said, not much to do about it. It's up to you to figure out who has been made already that can be deleted and replaced with a new rookie.

Do you know how to copy this to your PS3? You'll need a SD card, and a USB drive. Plug it into where your controller charges. Copy the file to your system, and load the rosters file on the game itself. It's contained inside of a ZIP file. If you don't know how to open one, look it up online. It's easy if you're on a MAC, but also not too difficult on a PC.

I also have a settings file for pro difficulty, which I copied off this site. They work really well with 9 minute quarters. The computer doesn't miss as many shots and plays better defense, which makes for a more competitive experience.

Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBALIVE10.zip (369.6 KB, 517 views)
Old 10-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Rookie

PS3rocks09's Arena

Re: HELP!! NBA Live 10 2012-2013 Rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang
Here ya go, buddy. Got them off here a while back and updated them over the summer. You'll have Ray Ray on the Heat, Nash/Dwight on Lakers, and the rest of player movement.

Everything is accurate, at least as accurate as they can be. You can only create so many players. You'll notice that some rookies are missing from the latest draft. Like I said, not much to do about it. It's up to you to figure out who has been made already that can be deleted and replaced with a new rookie.

Do you know how to copy this to your PS3? You'll need a SD card, and a USB drive. Plug it into where your controller charges. Copy the file to your system, and load the rosters file on the game itself. It's contained inside of a ZIP file. If you don't know how to open one, look it up online. It's easy if you're on a MAC, but also not too difficult on a PC.

I also have a settings file for pro difficulty, which I copied off this site. They work really well with 9 minute quarters. The computer doesn't miss as many shots and plays better defense, which makes for a more competitive experience.

Have fun!
Is there anyway u can put that file in your ea locker and add me on psn?
PSN - diantegrassstain
Old 10-28-2012, 02:56 AM   #4
Rookie

If you could load them to your locker that would be great cause i tried to download your rosters and it kept saying the data is corrupted. I would appreciate it if you would load them to your locker
Old 10-28-2012, 04:00 AM   #5
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

nick_sr84

add me. up to date rosters with the top 10 picks in this years draft. rosters set so the rotations aren't messed up when you start your franchise. think you gotta make the harden trade tho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
Rookie

How do you download the roster update. Keeps on saying corrupted file. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM   #7
Rookie

I looked on you tube and found one from a guy but you have to join his squad on team run/ATTN(Ps3): For Nba? Live 10 full Roster update including rookies go online within Nba Live 10 and go to search adidas LIVE RUN & search SQUADS (Squad name: NBA Live 13 Abbreviation: L13) once you have joined the squad Go to members and click Romierome2011 & go into my EA Locker and there you will find the full 2012-13 roster with top draft picks included entitled (NBA LIVE 13). Also if you still pl
ay this game I highly suggest changing you camera view to Baseline for new feel of NBA Live
Roe Johnson 2 weeks ago
Old 11-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

that guys rosters were nowhere to being updated

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »