Home

**CAREER MODE ISSUES**

This is a discussion on **CAREER MODE ISSUES** within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Rookie

walker131's Arena

OVR: 5
**CAREER MODE ISSUES**

I've started two manager careers, One with Man United and one with the Whitecaps. After initially setting up the career and playing a few games (In the united career I bought a player) I saved and quit. Next time I try and load the game I can access the save from "Load Career" but while it's loading it crashes the system and I am required to hard reset my Xbox. After Happening 10 times I'm convinced that this won't work, also tried to load the career by "continue Career" and "Auto save career" neither work and also require xbox reset.

side note- The player career that I started first still runs flawlessly.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this? I can't be the only one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Yes delete the UGC file, it's not the official answer but it worked for me. It happened 4 times as well. The EA Sports twitter reports they are aware of it. I also deleted gameface just to be sure.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
Rookie

HawaiianRush's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: **CAREER MODE ISSUES**

Its the Gameface... delete that from your HD and you should be all good...
Old 10-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

Anyone have a problem with the loan option in player career? Like you get offered a loan and you go to accept or reject & it like doesn't recognize. Its like you stall the offer every time..

It's so frustrating..
Old 10-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTiMxB
Anyone have a problem with the loan option in player career? Like you get offered a loan and you go to accept or reject & it like doesn't recognize. Its like you stall the offer every time..

It's so frustrating..
that happened to me once in my career. it completely locked up my ps3. i tried it again but then the team declined to sell the player even though we agreed on terms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Rookie

I had 5 game crashes (didn't hard crash my entire PS3 thankfully) just after the trade deadline day email screen.

Thankfully worked on the 6 or so try, but I'm backing up my backup saves just in case (on top of my PS+ cloud storage saves)
Old 10-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
that happened to me once in my career. it completely locked up my ps3. i tried it again but then the team declined to sell the player even though we agreed on terms.

What do you mean tried it again? Like I keep getting offers but its not doing any of them.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTiMxB
What do you mean tried it again? Like I keep getting offers but its not doing any of them.
i read your post wrong sorry, was assuming you were talking about career mode and not vp

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »