Home

FIFA Career Freezes!

This is a discussion on FIFA Career Freezes! within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
FIFA Career Freezes!

Bought FIFA 13 over the weekend and I simmed through 2 years because Im weird like that. Ive entered the third year and my mode keeps freezing on the same day, I can't get past it. Im not sure if this happens to anyone else, but I can not move past the 2nd year now, and if there isn't a way around this Im going to return my game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Rookie

LittleWall's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA Career Freezes!

I've had the game since the season ticket release, everything worked fine. Now I am having a terrible time cause it freezes every time I try to load CM.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

I had it freeze about five or six times in a row at the transfer day deadline email. It eventually got past it.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Achiever
I had it freeze about five or six times in a row at the transfer day deadline email. It eventually got past it.
Might be issues with the Game Face if you downloaded it.
Boston Celtics
Old 10-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
Rookie

My VP online career for my club team shows a weird rapey looking manikin guy in from of the crest. Does that count? I noticed most guys on my team just have blanks there instead.

I never actually uploaded any picture or created a fake pre-rendered face
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

Mine began freezing right after I made a my player. I had to delete everything including settings and profile. Basically as if I had just bought the game and turned it on for the first time. Don't delete your EA pass though, might lose internet options. Haven't had any troubles since. Hope this helps guys!
Old 10-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #7
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgrd1080
Mine began freezing right after I made a my player. I had to delete everything including settings and profile. Basically as if I had just bought the game and turned it on for the first time. Don't delete your EA pass though, might lose internet options. Haven't had any troubles since. Hope this helps guys!
Mind listing what you deleted if you're on Xbox 360? I was considering clearing out all my settings but was afraid of losing something important.

I suppose I could move stuff on to a flash drive instead.
Boston Celtics
Old 10-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Bgrd1080's Arena

OVR: 1

This is on the 360. I deleted anything involved with the game except for my EA online pass. I deleted all settings and profiles, literally everything. And I am not going to touch my player mode again until there is a patch out. When you start the game again after that it should begin as if you have never even used it before. It will ask you to make a profile and your favorite team again and so forth. I did all of this yesterday morning and so far have had no more problems with it. From everything I've heard the problem is in the virtual player portion so I'm just avoiding it until I hear it has been patched.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »