Home

"TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

This is a discussion on "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4

Thought I was down and out? Still got love for ya. I've been editing since June but since y'all show no love to the small conferences, saw no point getting on the site early.With Norfolk St. Beating Missouri, respect is now gained for the MEAC or SWAC. I took the time to care for their rosters. What's news: I figured out after releasing the rosters last year how to make bad teams bad during season simulations. I have still watched highlight videos for all rookies. If there's no highlight film then they are not that good. I will be doing a conference by conference breakdown analysis like I do every year. Will my rosters be ready by Nov 13th ? Not sure. Small conference are done. Looking at WCC A10 MWC MVC Colonial and the 6 power conference left.

Last edited by Deepball757; 09-30-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
Rookie

SWAC

Grambling
Quincy Roberts(SF) If he doesn’ttransfer, this St. John’s transfer with bounce will dominate the SWAC. If youdelete him off the roster, the team will be one of the worst in the game. Your call.

MEAC
Morgan st.

Christian Kabongo (SG) Transferfrom New Mexico st. Was supposed to transfer to Southern Miss, but things got messed up. He could lead the nation in scoring if he actually plays here. Again just like QRoberts, if he leaves delete him and this team is pitiful.

SUMMIT

Western Illinios

Ceola Clark (SG) and TParks (C )– This nice inside out game shouldn’t scare you but Clark used to be a gunner and calmed down last year.

IPFW
Frank Gaines (SF) – I’m gonna miss this left handed gunner. He may lead the nation in scoring. He will shoot even if he has a double team. He will go out with a bang so put them on your schedule

IUPUI
Ian Chiles (PG) – Now that last years gunner (Young) has graduated, this high flying PG takes this team over. You better stop ball or get dunked on. Very high 3-point rating.

NORTH DAKOTA ST.
Taylor Braun (SF) – He won’t 3-point you to death, but he will do everything else. The junior could be a 20pt scorer this season and in your league simulated 20 min halves.

OAKLAND and ORAL ROBERTS
The team gunners have graduated Hamilton(PG) and Morrison (PF) respectively. Any man’s guess this season. Look for Bader (OAK) and WNiles (ORAL) to lead the way.

SOUTH DAKOTA ST.
Nate Wolters (PG) – His 3pt shooting and FT went way down last year, thus his attributes got turned down. He should lead the league in scoring during simulation. The entire team shoots 3’s so you will have to pay attention at all times or get beat like Kansas did last year. So don’t say this team can’t ball. They beat them on Kansas’s home floor.

Last edited by Deepball757; 10-01-2012 at 12:43 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: "TRUE GAMEPLAY ROSTERS" 2012-13

Welcome back. I was going through Morehead St., teams looks to be a clusterf***. You think Bakari Turner will come in and start immediately? I just cant get a good read on them.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:32 AM   #4
Rookie

What up Raider? Glad to be back. Havent gotten the error message yet and I have 138 teams left to edit. Did you ever get the error message to come off of last year's roster? What i'm doing to save time is if a good player is mysteriously not there, i google search "player name / transfer / basketball". Finding out all kinds of info. Players are tranferring twice sometimes. I have Bakari as the highest rated player on the team and starting. If i have time i will check the boxscore of the 3 preseason games they play in early november. That seemed to work well last year for questionable teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365
Welcome back. I was going through Morehead St., teams looks to be a clusterf***. You think Bakari Turner will come in and start immediately? I just cant get a good read on them.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:37 AM   #5
Rookie

SUN BELT

DENVER (moved to WAC)

Chris Udofia(PF) – It’s all about this 6”6 high flying athlete. His shooters graduated. He’ll take an occasional three and block your shot down low.

FLORIDA ATLANTIC
Greg Gantt (SG)and RaymondTaylor (PG) – Gantt gave up his gunning license last season or RTaylor decided no more of this. Look out for freshman Stefan Moody (PG)- who has been handed the keys. This 98 vertcial PG needs to be checked out on the highlight film, it's no wonder Raymond Taylor is history.

MIDDLE TENNESEE ST.
Solid balanced scoring team with many athletes. They lost their best player at center, retained everyone else and gained transfer Torin Walker toreplace him. This team should once again be watching selection Sunday with a chance at a dance.

NORTH TEXAS

Tony Mitchell (PF) – If you’re looking for a gunning dominating PF, look no further. PG Chris Jones will get him the ball and drive to the hoop too. Should be the conf leading scorer in simulation.

Western Kentucky
Balanced athletic team as usually.Lost Gordon to transfer and a host of others. Did gain high flying athletic freshmanEddie Alcantara (SF), who will throw down when you’re not paying attention.

SOUTHLAND

McNeese st.
Donte Cannon (PG) –he is just that. This left-handed sweet stoking senior needs to be checked! He’s related to future NBA draft Cannon on Murray st. Given none of the conferences listed before can’t play any defense, if your defensive skills are limited, you will be in a shootout.

Sam Houston st.
Erik Williams (PF) – that’s what happens when you transfer from a major program, you become the bully. He won’tbe shooting many 3’s but you better have size or blocking skills down low or you’re in for a long day.

Texas st.
Matt Staff (PF) and Reid Koenen (SF)-Staff will handle most of the scoring, but if you leave Koenen open, you’ll bedown 3 points that’s the sharp shooter. Pick you mufu poison.

UT- Arlington
Lost everybody except KevinButler (PF). Look out for Gainey (SF) he can throw down and will try to complement KButler

UTSA
JHill (PF) and Burrage (SG) –tough combination to deal with but you have no choice sometimes. Hill will shoot 3’s so you don’t know where he’ll be. Burrage same deal doesn’t need to load up on threes.

Last edited by Deepball757; 10-10-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepball757
What up Raider? Glad to be back. Havent gotten the error message yet and I have 138 teams left to edit. Did you ever get the error message to come off of last year's roster? What i'm doing to save time is if a good player is mysteriously not there, i google search "player name / transfer / basketball". Finding out all kinds of info. Players are tranferring twice sometimes. I have Bakari as the highest rated player on the team and starting. If i have time i will check the boxscore of the 3 preseason games they play in early november. That seemed to work well last year for questionable teams.
Ya man my file is corrupt, I dont even think its a matter of player names I just think it got corrupted some how, im at peace with it lol. You are correct though, I used the exhibition box scores last year to at least solidify starting lineups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepball757
FLORIDA ATLANTIC
Greg Gantt (SG)and RaymondTaylor (PG) – Gantt gave up his gunning license last season or RTaylor decided no more of this. Either way, they will take turns shooting
Pretty sure Ray Taylor transferred to Florida International?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18

Good to see you going at it again Deepball! I'm still enjoying yours from last year with a couple legacies so don't be offended if I don't play too much of this year's rosters
Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyRedskins21
Good to see you going at it again Deepball! I'm still enjoying yours from last year with a couple legacies so don't be offended if I don't play too much of this year's rosters

That's good. I remember last year. I havent seen how good Vandi is yet, but they did do as expected last year. This years rosters will be better becausee i learned and edited so many things within 2 months after release the rosters last Novemeber. Game doesn't come out my console until the 3rd weekend of the NCAA tourny.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »