Home

Old 09-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
NBA DRAFT

I keep hearing everyone say that the association is fine and don't change anything or upgrade the mode .
I disagree .
I would love to have the NBA Draft have much deeper scouting ala madden seeing as there are much fewer players .
they should be able to come up with some great story lines and totally unique players that would make this franchise mode a lot deeper .
any thoughts ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MANARMY
I keep hearing everyone say that the association is fine and don't change anything or upgrade the mode .
Sarcasm????
Old 09-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
Sarcasm????
not at all a lot of people are saying just fix the bugs . I'd like the association to be a lot deeper including the draft the owners mode and such ...
Old 09-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

How about giving rookies real portraits like they used to? That would make the draft better.

I'm tired of drafting generated players that LOOK generated.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 12

There needs to be sleepers or at least players who have 1 or 2 specialties in the second round. This way you can make a player who's not a star into a solid role player for your team. There needs to be players with low overall ratings but sky high potentials. Also make it so players aren't 100% to one type or another like have a pf rebounder who can also shoot threes or a pg distributer who can also block shots not every player should have that kind of versatility but out of 70 players at least 5 should be out of the norm as far as skill sets go. I wish there was some kind of technology where you can meld the features of current players faces to randomize the created faces more. I don't understand why they don't have background stories for players yet or player interviews to determine if that player fits your team building philosophies. But then again strategy in basketball games always seems to be an after thought in developers minds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Well you have to walk before you run.

What point is there in adding other bells and whistles if the core mode is buggy and features doesnt work as intended?

The the other stuff you mention would def be nice but its all immersion factor.

Madden suffers from the this. Their mode has the fluffy stuff but doesnt have the details that makes a mode like this great.

Madden still doesnt have RFA while NBA has majority of the NBA offseason in the game just as an example.

-Juke

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »