Home

loyalty changing?

This is a discussion on loyalty changing? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 03:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
loyalty changing?

Not sure if this has been asked but in 2k is there any way to get loyalty to change? I made a player and signed him to a 100 mill deal and its getting close to the end of the contrat but hes still marked as not loyal. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: loyalty changing?

Yeah I like that they actually have loyalty Nd stuff in the game but Chris Paul had not loyal and he would leave every year
Old 09-28-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

They really should change a lot in terms of the association. The loyalty should fluctuate, because I have seen stars win the NBA Championship and not be willing to re-sign a contract, that is to stupid to me. I also think that the interaction with the other GM's should be different. We all know that a lot of GM's is talking to other GM's on almost a daily basis. I would like to for instance lets say that I'm Minnesota Timberwolves, I would like to get a message from other another GM, lets say Denver Nuggets saying that they are interested in Kevin Love and asking me what I would take back to be interested in dealing him. And if the salary doesn't add up, they and we would try to work out either a three team or a four team trade based on that in order to get the pieces to match. I would also like for players to demand trades if they are unhappy with the way the progression of the franchise, and that would over time see the trade value diminish, like you saw in the Dwight Howard trade over the summer.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat8
Yeah I like that they actually have loyalty Nd stuff in the game but Chris Paul had not loyal and he would leave every year
Ok.... what does that have to do with what i asked.please keep you options on players loyalty out of this thread dont want everyone to start weighing in on what they think a player loyalty should be,start a new thread if you have a problem with cp3s loyalty thanks
Quote:
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

don't act uneducated, he agreed with your post then proceed to use CP3 as an example of a player who was disloyal (to NOH) and with that disloyalty would be incline to NOT sign and stay on with his current team (LAC), which he has a chance to be loyal and extend after the current season...

some people on these forums... $10 says he's still talking about 2k12 SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_Novak
don't act uneducated, he agreed with your post then proceed to use CP3 as an example of a player who was disloyal (to NOH) and with that disloyalty would be incline to NOT sign and stay on with his current team (LAC), which he has a chance to be loyal and extend after the current season...

some people on these forums... $10 says he's still talking about 2k12 SMH
Frst off you sound uneducated because how would he agree wih me when i asked a question? Did you ever read or are you just looking to troll? Second i asked him nicely i wasnt a dick about it. And yes i an talking about 2k12 seeing as 13 aint out yet get smart fool who knows 13 may have changing loyalty. Please dont reply you sound stupid
Quote:
Old 09-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegout
Frst off you sound uneducated because how would he agree wih me when i asked a question? Did you ever read or are you just looking to troll? Second i asked him nicely i wasnt a dick about it. And yes i an talking about 2k12 seeing as 13 aint out yet get smart fool who knows 13 may have changing loyalty. Please dont reply you sound stupid
wasn't not wasnt, I not i, isn't not aint. And your second to last sentence is a run-on sentence. So you are the one that actually sounds uneducated. Also first not frst. The first guy was just giving an example of something that has to do with your question.

Last edited by agreene7; 09-28-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #8
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegout
You're mad because the guy agreed with your post?

First time I've ever seen that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »