Home

Do you have people quitting on you on the demo already?

This is a discussion on Do you have people quitting on you on the demo already? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do you have people quitting on you on the demo already?

I love how some of them would pause after just one minute, highlight to quit and then keep playing haha.. then there're those who highlighted to quit but keep it pause till the game asked to quit "HA HA" - from Smoove there's also some who quit as soon as I score the first basket. Do they not know I can see exactly what they're doing on screen!? LMAO
Oh well at least there's still a lot of people who finishes the game in good spirit no matter what.. can't help I'm too much of a beast!

Hopefully 2k will make it so however you quit the game online it'll count as a loss no matter what.

P.S. Just acting arrogant to be dramatic :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Do you have people quitting on you on the demo already?

I have had 2 people do that. One was acceptable because his connection was so horrible that it kept lagging. Another was just a sore loser but I was only up 12 to 7.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've notice people quite on me when they find out their not playing as the heat.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Paredjr's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah believe it or not I entered a code to play as my new York knicks baby and I've been whooping the heat!! Can't wait for that os league to dominate!!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow. Just stopped a guy that was the heat on his first possession. Got a 2 on 1 fast break and finished with a russwest dunk. Dude quit w score 2-0. Wtf is wrong with some people
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9

I've never understood why people take losing online so seriously. I am not much of an online gamer but when I do I lose more than I have ever won. I couldn't care less what my record is. I like to find people that just want to have a relaxed, fun game with and don't have a "life or death" view on losing or winning.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #7
MVP

infam0us's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
I've never understood why people take losing online so seriously. I am not much of an online gamer but when I do I lose more than I have ever won. I couldn't care less what my record is. I like to find people that just want to have a relaxed, fun game with and don't have a "life or death" view on losing or winning.
I was just messing around and then I ended up playing a guy who was double teaming non-stop. Tried doing some full court pressure. He would just run around with Wade and LeBron until he got the animation that led to the blow by(feel like its going to be exploited big time)

Was not ready for that kind of play in a demo.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
That would be why then. You can make nearly anything a competition, but video games are major outlet for competitiveness. A lot of people take gaming very seriously, it can be just like sports to them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »