Home

"PRE-PATCH" SLIDERS Claystone

This is a discussion on "PRE-PATCH" SLIDERS Claystone within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
"PRE-PATCH" SLIDERS Claystone

Fellas, I set up this new "PRE-PATCH" Slider set for you in the slider sections. Enjoy.

Hey guys, decided to add a "Pre-Patch" slider set for you. I like playing this game Pre-Patch due to the fact that the CPU will sub their players. Plus I feel it plays slightly better. You must remove the patch to play with these sliders.

So below are the sliders. Now I will post a game with stats for these sliders. Remember, these sliders are for HC without the patch. They will not work post patch.

AI SETTINGS

User/Cpu
QB Awareness: 05/05
Pass Blocking: 05/05
WR Catching: 05/05
RB Ability: 05/05 (You can also use "0/0" here as well, works goods. Takes the edge off the HB gives a smoother run)
Run Blocking 05/05

Awareness: 95/95
Knockdowns: 95/95
Interceptions: 95/95
Break Block: 95/95
Tackling: 95/95

FG Power: 95/95
FG Accuracy: 95/95
Punt Power: 95/95
Punt Accuracy: 95/95
Kickoff Power: 95/95

I know what you are thinking, this can't be right, but for those who have played with my other sliders they are usually good.

The running game is great. I'm going to post my HALFTIME stats from my Colts game. And in that game J. Addai has 104yds on 14 carries with 2TD. These sliders work.

Don't worry about the FG and Kick off. The men still return kickoffs, and i had (2) FG kicker miss a FG. So they can still miss.

Defense is not overpowering at all, but you'll be the judge. Below are my halftime stats.

HALFTIME STATS
RAM VS COLTS

RAM: 10 - COLTS: 17

PASSING COLTS:
P. Manning: 11/18 for 149yds / 0TD / 0INT / 61%

PASSING RAMS:
M. Bulger: 6/9 for 151yds / 1TD / 0INT / 66%
__________________________________________________ _______

RUSHING COLTS:
J. Addia: 14 Carries for 104yds / 2TD / 7.4 Avg.

RUSHING RAMS:
S. Jackson: 15 Carries for 50yds / 0TD / 3.3

Enjoy the sliders fellas.

Last edited by claystone; 09-23-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: "PRE-PATCH" SLIDERS Claystone

Listen, stop messing with the sliders. I already fixed them. They're set so that if you have them where I have them, stats are realistic, anywhere else and you're gonna see anomalies and errors. Play a season on your sliders and then when your stats are WAY OUT OF WHACK, realize its because of your sliders.

If you havent tried my sliders, well then, just do what you want. But I can prove with pictures that my stats end up as realistic as this game is gonna get. Running backs run for 1400-1800 a year depending on ability and schedule they faced. QBs throw for 3500, elite ones for about 4000-4500 in that first year and only 2 qbs will throw over 40 tds.

Once you get a couple seasons in, those numbers will raise due to continuity of your team and their learning of the playbook. But its getting tiresome to see these new sliders all the time when I can prove mine with photos.

Also, how often has joseph addai EVER run for 100 yards and 2 tds in the first half? Thats ridiculous. And why doesnt stephen jackson have more rushing yards than joseph addai? Seriously, its cause your sliders arent good enough... Stephen Jackson should tear the cover 2 up just rushing up the middle with a few counters and outside runs here or there....

If you wanna make sliders, make sure there is some reason/a method to your madness. ALSO, who would want to play this game pre patch? It freezes too much and there are issues with how the game plays that they fixed.

Whats the purpose of these sliders? Are they to make the game easier for you? Thats not why we put sliders up. We put them up to get realistic amounts of rushes and passes on offense, realistic numbers, realistic stats in other words.

We tweak sliders because we've already won 3-5 perfect seasons in a row, some of us have won more in a row. This slider set is ridiculous. I challenge you to play or sim a full season and then take pictures of the stats. When they arent realistic, you'll know I was telling the truth...
Old 09-23-2012, 04:34 PM   #3
Banned

Also, its been proven that if you mess with pass blocking and block shedding, it messes with the amounts of sacks one should be able to get in a season per player. A good enough player can get 20 sacks a season at 50 50 for both. Jared Allen averages 18 a year on my sliders. I dont know why you would put up PRE PATCH sliders, this late in a games life...

Theres no balance in your set whatsoever...
PS, post patch, if you play long enough games, they sub their players, so I dont know what you're talking about there. How long have you been playing this game to need sliders so unbalanced in order to enjoy it?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #4
Banned

Byron,

I don't know what got up your ***. Great you have sliders too...but don't come down on others when they post their sliders. You are coming off like a jackass.

Number one, I've been playing this game since it first came out and had sliders done back then back in 2008 or 09, its been a long time. I'm not some dude that just picked up the game recently, and said hey i'm going to post sliders.

Number two, I have played out my games and viewed the stats, thats why I have posted these sliders. I just didn't pull them out of my ***,

Listen, just worry about your own stuff and stay in your own business.

PS: Where you even around when the game first came out helping players play this game? At least you can find thread of me helping players out

Last edited by claystone; 09-23-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Banned

Listen, play the whole year out and show stats by taking photos. PROVE YOUR SLIDERS ARE GOOD. If you have more than 4 qbs throwing for 5000 yards or more in the first year, they're bad sliders. Prove me wrong. I can prove my sliders give realistic challenging difficulty.

Your sliders look like you decided defense wasnt good enough and offense was too good so you made them 95 and 5. That doesnt look balanced or reasonable to someone who was testing sliders the last 5 months with everyone else, posting daily information sometimes, always taking pictures of what the sliders ended up giving stat wise....

And Like I told purple power, Im not here to be your friend, nor does it matter if I was here when the game came out. I was doing other things like living instead of posting on forums, Then I fractured my neck back and knees. I dont care if everyone hates me. I wont change my opinion on someones SLAPDASH ATTEMPT until proven wrong WITH VERIFIABLE PHOTOS....

And when you can provide photos that show a balanced season long set of statistics, then I'll look at these or any other. But I proved why my sliders are the best. The only reason you would want to change them is if you're not good enough at the game so you need to make them easier....

Have you ever seen the cpu run for the single game rushing record on your sliders? I didnt think so. I have, and have verifiable proof. And I also understand how and why he got that many yards. I made the sliders the way I did to fix what was wrong, not change everything like you did... My qbs dont throw for more than 4000 yards in the first year because they shouldnt unless they have matchup problems for defenses like the patriots have. 2 qbs threw 40+tds in the first season, 3 qbs threw over 4000, 1 at 4500, the other 2 less. Great Rbs ran for 1500 yards in the regular season.

You cant match that realism with these sliders...

Last edited by Byron Yatch; 09-23-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron Yatch
Listen, play the whole year out and show stats by taking photos. PROVE YOUR SLIDERS ARE GOOD. If you have more than 4 qbs throwing for 5000 yards or more in the first year, they're bad sliders. Prove me wrong. I can prove my sliders give realistic challenging difficulty.

Your sliders look like you decided defense wasnt good enough and offense was too good so you made them 95 and 5. That doesnt look balanced or reasonable to someone who was testing sliders the last 5 months with everyone else, posting daily information sometimes, always taking pictures of what the sliders ended up giving stat wise....

And Like I told purple power, Im not here to be your friend, nor does it matter if I was here when the game came out. I was doing other things like living instead of posting on forums, Then I fractured my neck back and knees. I dont care if everyone hates me. I wont change my opinion on someones SLAPDASH ATTEMPT until proven wrong WITH VERIFIABLE PHOTOS....

And when you can provide photos that show a balanced season long set of statistics, then I'll look at these or any other. But I proved why my sliders are the best. The only reason you would want to change them is if you're not good enough at the game so you need to make them easier....

Have you ever seen the cpu run for the single game rushing record on your sliders? I didnt think so. I have, and have verifiable proof. And I also understand how and why he got that many yards. I made the sliders the way I did to fix what was wrong, not change everything like you did... My qbs dont throw for more than 4000 yards in the first year because they shouldnt unless they have matchup problems for defenses like the patriots have. 2 qbs threw 40+tds in the first season, 3 qbs threw over 4000, 1 at 4500, the other 2 less. Great Rbs ran for 1500 yards in the regular season.

You cant match that realism with these sliders...
I've played over 30 games on Coach now and a 1 season with the Texans. This is why I'm posting my sliders. I'm not asking you to try them if you don't want to. Stay with your own if they work for you.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #7
Banned

Just so you know, play now plays COMPLETELY different than career, especially once you get to year 2 and 3 and coaching staffs change, teams change playbooks and philosophies, whole rosters can change if the style is that different from the last year's playbook.

Dont change your sliders at all, just judge them properly.
Put in another 2 years on that SAME career and take photos of the end of regular season stats for each of those years(rushing passing recieving on o, single player sacks & interceptions on d). Dont touch the sliders ONCE in those 2 years, keep them exactly where they are.

You just need to realize they arent good enough IF they dont produce realistic stats. Realistic means the best rb in the league needs to be getting at least 1500 yards a year(only one in the last 10 years I believe has had less than 1500, it was like 1486 though and someone else had like 1475 or something like that).

The best qbs shouldnt get 5000 yards a year before the 2011 season and only 4-6 should that year like what happened in real life. They should NEVER get more than 50 passing tds in any season prior to the present year we are in now, as this season has just started and we dont know if anyone will beat that record by tom brady. Dont worry about qb interceptions unless too many are going over 30 a year as even 29 happened recently by Cutler a couple years ago.

Sacks should end up AVERAGING around 17 for the best in the league every year unless the guy verses an easy schedule, then he should challenge for 20-22 in a single season like jarad allen did last year. Few seasons happen where multiple people have more than 17, most end with 15 as the tops as of the last 6 years or so...

Interceptions shouldnt be more than 10 a person in any season, and very few should reach that. In fact, last person to get 10 in a single season was A cromartie in 07, no one else has gotten more than 9(ed reed a couple years). Last couple seasons max for one player was 7... Dick night train lane intercepted 14 passes in 1952, no one has gotten more since or more than 10 in the last 5 years....
Old 09-23-2012, 10:08 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 26

About the running game, the Texans start with OLC Alex Gibbs-5 performance and all OL special skills. You'll have a good running game regardless of what sliders you use.

I think you need to make periodic adjustments to whatever slider set you use. Performance and special skills constantly change, and those have a huge impact on the gameplay.

You do have a good reputation on sliders claystone, but I would like to see how your running game works out without Gibbs-do some more testing and report back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »