Home

Heartbraking Moments

This is a discussion on Heartbraking Moments within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
Rookie

Jesus White's Arena

OVR: 2
Post Heartbraking Moments

What's your most heartbreaking 2k moment? Me and the bobcats were down 11 with 2:30 left against the knicks. I sparked an incredible run and we were only down 2 with 12 seconds left while melo and amare had both fouled out. DJ was dribbling down court. I was shooting 50% from 3 and was hot so i assumed he would pass to me in the corner. Instead he passes it to byron mullens who attempts a dodgy layup. As you can guess he didnt score, intentionally fouled and we ended up losing by 4. That year we missed out on the playoffs by a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Heartbraking Moments

Was playing a game against my step brother. He had the 96 Bulls and I had the 02 Kings.

I was shutting Jordan down the whole game somehow, but with Pippen he had kept it close.

I just hit two clutch free throws with Chris Webber to go up by 2 with 3 seconds left.

He inbounds the ball to Jordan who quickly runs up to half court, chucks up a prayer 3 and it goes in. My mouth just dropped in awe. I couldn't believe he made it. I simply got up and walked away as he celebrated like a maniac.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

This was one of the Top 3 most heartbreaking moments that happened to me ever on any Sports game. Me and my Crew was playing against one of the best Crews and they was killing us all game. It was a crazy game and we made a crazy comeback and I will let y'all watch the rest: http://youtu.be/X1fjAtjb0d8?t=31m43s

***I'll start it with 50sec left in OT. The whole party was going crazy, but for some reason you can only hear my little cousin.***

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #4
Rookie

puttincomputers's Arena

OVR: 0

Having an awesome game and suffering the infamous crash to desktop! This happened all the time. I gave up on 2k12 because of it.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
MVP

StraightBaylien's Arena

OVR: 12

Online Association with 25 active players. Teams without owners: Bobcats, Wizards, Hawks, Timberwolves and Blazers.

It was myself (GSW) vs. SAS in one of the final games of the season. I was down 10 with 1:30~ to go. But a few steals and made 3's later, I tied the game up. I shut Ginobili and Parker down on drives and actually took a two point lead with like 2.1 left. No timeouts left for the Spurs. So what happens? Full court heave 3 with Ginobili.... GOOD. Spurs win by 1 on the luckiest shot I've ever seen.

I missed the playoffs by 2 games that year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #6
Rookie

drk3351's Arena

OVR: 5

In 2k11 playing as the old lakers with magic and worthy vs the old time bulls. Down by 3 with 5 seconds left i find worthy open for a three and he nails it, im goin crazy but it turns out his fooot was on the line. Theres only .4 seconds left and i lose. That was pretty recent maybe not my most heartbreaking game
Old 09-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Playing 2K4 for the first time, realizing I had been robbed (literally).

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 09-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Was playing My Player and was in a heated game with the Hawks. The game went into overtime and Josh Smith was driving towards me as time ran down to 0, I block his shot and we win the game. Then my PS3 freezes.....heartbreaking lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »