Home

THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit

This is a discussion on THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit

Qtr Length 13mins
Acc Clock 17s
Injury 32
Fatigue 53
RB Autosub 80-86
Punt Acc 90
Game speed Normal
In-game speed 30
HU CPU
Pass Acc 27 68
Pass Blk 87 87
Catch 50 54
Brk Tkl 25 50
Run Blk 37 60
Fumble 31 53
Pass Reac 22 75
Int 28 50
Pass Rush 50 95
Run Reac 35 93
Block Shd 25 60
Tackle 24 50

Penalties
Offside 100
False Start 42
Holding 54
Face Mask 55
Def Int 100
Off Int 50
KR/PR Int 54
Clipping 65
Int Grnd 100
Rough Pass 54
Rough Kick 54

I've spent about 150 hours testing every aspect and i believe they are ideal but keep playing and something might get exposed. please post any problems here. thx. **Note there is a glitch that is not altogether slider related. I noticed it and then read some posts about the issue and a fellow sliders guru by the name of Wiles Thing suggested that the OT on the side the quarter back is facing (RT for right handed QBs/ LT for left handed QBs) is vulnerable to a glitch where he cannot extend his blocking path, so the pass rusher on his side can slip past him almost instantly. I tested this and discovered that the glitch only happens on deep plays that require a 5 step dropback. My pass block setting reduces the chances but does not totally eliminate the glitch. Also, if you call a line audible to the vulnerable side this solves the problem everytime for the HU, but of course, the CPU never does this. Have fun!!

Last edited by phukwiddit; 09-18-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit

Is this with 30 threshold on normal game speed mate.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Is this with 30 threshold on normal game speed mate.
Yup, I just corrected it. Thx
Old 09-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

These for Play Now, Offline CCM or Online CCM?

Pro, All-Pro, All Madden?

Thanks

Last edited by mogrod; 09-18-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Rookie

It's All Madden settings I've only tested it offline have not texted online yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Just played a game with these. Excellent sliders. The only tweak I'm making is to sub Rb out at 86 in at 90. That's it. I would imagine the game speed will have to remain on Normal for these sliders tp play out like they do. I usually play on Slow, but I can deal with Normal speed. Damn good job with these.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:26 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Played a half last night (all I could get in). I was the Texans vs. Titans in an online CCM. They played pretty well except a couple of things....

1) My CBs couldn't cover a lick. Zone was completely useless (which may not be a slider issue). But, in man to man, the WRs got WIDE open a lot. The only hope I had was to bring a BIG blitz and rush the QB.

2) I shouldn't have to bring a full out blitz to get any pressure on the QB. If I didn't, Hasselback had all day to throw.

3) They couldn't run at all. Which is weird because, at first I accidentally used your sliders on Pro at first and I couldn't top them at all. CJ was torching me. So, maybe it was a one game fluke wither way. But, it looked like the blocking was good but my guys just flew to the ball quickly. But again, we're talking about the Texans' LBs.

Overall though they played good.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
Played a half last night (all I could get in). I was the Texans vs. Titans in an online CCM. They played pretty well except a couple of things....

1) My CBs couldn't cover a lick. Zone was completely useless (which may not be a slider issue). But, in man to man, the WRs got WIDE open a lot. The only hope I had was to bring a BIG blitz and rush the QB.

2) I shouldn't have to bring a full out blitz to get any pressure on the QB. If I didn't, Hasselback had all day to throw.

3) They couldn't run at all. Which is weird because, at first I accidentally used your sliders on Pro at first and I couldn't top them at all. CJ was torching me. So, maybe it was a one game fluke wither way. But, it looked like the blocking was good but my guys just flew to the ball quickly. But again, we're talking about the Texans' LBs.

Overall though they played good.
Hopefully it was a 1 game fluke. Texans do have 1 of the top defenses in real life, so far, but on the other hand, the Titans have the best offensive line; that LT, RT, combo usually shut down the edge rush. Also CPU tends to block 7 if u blitz often. If Titans passed for 300 yd, it happens usu. when CPU's playing catchup and I'm playing conservative D. As far as the CPU run, they'd have like 60 yards for the most part on 17 carries but but they usually also pop 2 or 3 10 yd runs. When CPU plays w the leadthe computer is playing with the lead they could run for up to 150 yards in a game. Anyway I'm just throwing factors out there play some more and let us know what happens

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »