Home

Coach XP: Discount packages?

This is a discussion on Coach XP: Discount packages? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Coach XP: Discount packages?

I looked at one of the load screens and noticed on the Coach XP list of things you can buy, the screenshot had something called "Discount packages"

I've never seen this before, does anyone know what it is? Does it make XP Boost packages cheaper?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Coach XP: Discount packages?

I was about to ask the same thing. Has anyone bought the "Discount Packages" coach package? How much of a discount does it give? I'm trying to decide if it's worth buying in an online CFM.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

It makes everything like 25% off their regular price. It is worth it. I have bought almost every XP pack and i am in like Week 10 of the first year.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Jim H went from level 21 to level 25. I had bought the discount thing and that was great. before he levelled the trade influence was then 24k and Lt xp boost 12k. after levelling 30k and 15k ...
Old 09-17-2013, 01:17 PM   #5
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
Jim H went from level 21 to level 25. I had bought the discount thing and that was great. before he levelled the trade influence was then 24k and Lt xp boost 12k. after levelling 30k and 15k ...
I've noticed this as well - it seems much better to start out as a level 1 and work up, as the packages are so cheap. Afaik you can't buy them twice, so it's better to buy them early.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
Rookie

ruttentud's Arena

I bought the package right away and then looked over all the prices and they didn't change so I figured it was bugged. I saw this thread and bought it again, then exited the upgrade screen and went back in and it was activated. Week 12. Dang it.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #7
Rookie

RaiderNation412's Arena

I can't figure out how to buy any of the upgrades....Can someone please help me out?
Old 09-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 1

if you are owner go into the staff box
select coach and hit A. the xps they have is on left the cost on the left

down side is also you cant bank or control what your coach does with exps at the year end as owner. assuming 2000 exps for 21 weeks you cant get 2 major packages assuming you dont ace every game and then they go spend on packages at season end that you may want to bank and buy bigger item

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »