Home

CCM Frustration

This is a discussion on CCM Frustration within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
CCM Frustration

Hey everyone. I need some help, cause apparently I'm gonna break something soon:

So I'm trying to start an offline CCM. I am using the Pats cause I'm from NE and been a fan since well before they were good. Anyway each time I start a new CCM I always have the wrong roster. For example, Addai, Hoyer, Stallworth, Gaffney and Branch are still on the team. From what I have read, these players should have been taken off with the new 53-man rosters. So if thats the case, why are they still on the team?

It appears the online roster is fine and I know those rosters do not work in the offline CCM. I also have checked and verified my rosters did get the update from Friday because the above players are not in it, however they mysteriously show up when I start my CCM. This is an issue on both my XB360 and PS3 versions.

Lastly, I also have the NCAA game for this year on both systems. Are the draft classes able to be imported like years past, bc I have not seen any option in those games to save a draft roster.

Thanks in advance for any help guys. I am really to the point of frustration and considering trading both games in already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: CCM Frustration

I'm having the same issue, except with players missing from the NYG roster. I can't figure it out. It seems that the Play Now rosters are fine, but they can't translate to any form of CCM, whether it's offline, online w/75 man roster or online w/53 man roster. I REALLY hope EA can fix this soon, it's ridiculous that this is even a problem.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

If you are playing offline CCM it will give you the option to use your downloaded CCM roster update. The most recent was the 53 man cut down. Assuming you have dowloaded it I would assumme it includes those changes. If you play online CCM you have the choice of the expanded 75 man rosters released I believe on the date the game was released, or the 53 man rosters.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 09-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Got it. I had to delete my profile and the update data. For some reason the game never prompted for the downloaded career roster update to be used each time I tried to start one. All players appear to be fixed. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

I just tried doing this and it still isn't working for my issues with the Giants. Guess I'll either have to wait or start my franchise without the missing player(s).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets1978
Hey everyone. I need some help, cause apparently I'm gonna break something soon:

So I'm trying to start an offline CCM. I am using the Pats cause I'm from NE and been a fan since well before they were good. Anyway each time I start a new CCM I always have the wrong roster. For example, Addai, Hoyer, Stallworth, Gaffney and Branch are still on the team. From what I have read, these players should have been taken off with the new 53-man rosters. So if thats the case, why are they still on the team?

It appears the online roster is fine and I know those rosters do not work in the offline CCM. I also have checked and verified my rosters did get the update from Friday because the above players are not in it, however they mysteriously show up when I start my CCM. This is an issue on both my XB360 and PS3 versions.

Lastly, I also have the NCAA game for this year on both systems. Are the draft classes able to be imported like years past, bc I have not seen any option in those games to save a draft roster.

Thanks in advance for any help guys. I am really to the point of frustration and considering trading both games in already.
they took out imported rosters from ncaa to madden this year bro. its not an option.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I am still having the same issues as well. Online CCM seems to have the most up to date roster, and offline does not. Even if I select to play with my downloaded roster when prompted...

Is it not possible to do an offline CCM with the updated 53 man rosters from Week 1?
Old 09-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I need serious help I'm trying to start a offline CCM but I don't have psn to download the rosters. Is their a way I can get a updated roster and start a offline CCM. Please help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »