Home

GM Connected Injury question

This is a discussion on GM Connected Injury question within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
GM Connected Injury question

I'm a total Noob at playing GM modes of any kind, and I've barely played season modes in the past.

I'm in a GM COnnected league, and I've got an injured player, long term, and need to replace him.

I assume there's a way to place him on the IR so I can bring up a minor leaguer, but I can't find how to do it. Any help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: GM Connected Injury question

Go to your GM options and then Roster Moves. You should be able to call players up through there. Be careful with players on 1-way contracts though, as if you call them up you need to send them through waivers if you send them back down.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: GM Connected Injury question

Ahh, yeah, I see that thanks. I assumed I needed to actually place the injured guy on IR before I could call up a player.

I see now that's not the case. Not sure what would happen if my bringing a player up would put me over the cap? Or does it automatically just allow it when you are replacing a player with a long term injury?

And yeah, I get the waivers bit, it says right on each players info whether they will have to clear waivers or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »