Home

What to do with the freezing.

This is a discussion on What to do with the freezing. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
Rookie

christopher5's Arena

OVR: 4
What to do with the freezing.

I thought the freezing had been fixed with the tuner or one of the patches, but in my second year of dynasty it freezes during the halftime screen? Is there a way to bypass this so it dosn't happen again? Playing on 360 offline dynasty. This really blows that this has to happen. Pointless to rack up stats and have a good game when its all going to be for not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 03:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What to do with the freezing.

This thread will probably get locked but it shouldn't. This is the biggest issue with this game, not the deep ball, not no huddle, not the color of the jock straps, simply freezing and it is completely being ignored. I know there is a thread in the stickies but Im not sure at this point what it is there for.

EA has a new answers hq site, every question is about freezing and not one support team member can answer it. In fact it is the only EA game that does not receive answers to the issues on their site.

Amazon's entire review section on the game is about freezing, going into month 3 of the game and its seems like 50% of us cant complete a game, high way robbery.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
Rookie

I play offline dynasty on PS3...had the game since launch and played at least one game every day...only one time has the game froze on me.

And while I have downloaded all the patches and whatnot, I do not ...repeat: DO NOT...have my console connected to the Internet 24/7. Yes, this is mostly a logistical issuer but at the end of the day, I'm betting nearly everyone who keeps getting freezes hasn't tried playing with the console disconnected to the Internet.

So yeah, try it bro.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
Rookie

christopher5's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSmooth
I play offline dynasty on PS3...had the game since launch and played at least one game every day...only one time has the game froze on me.

And while I have downloaded all the patches and whatnot, I do not ...repeat: DO NOT...have my console connected to the Internet 24/7. Yes, this is mostly a logistical issuer but at the end of the day, I'm betting nearly everyone who keeps getting freezes hasn't tried playing with the console disconnected to the Internet.

So yeah, try it bro.
Ok i had heard about this and i will try disconnecting from the internet while playing. I just don't want to miss out on any more updates or tuners LOL
Old 09-16-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSmooth

So yeah, try it bro.
Yes....had the same thing happen. Unhooked from the net every time I play offline....have had no problems. Then hook back up only to check on any updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #6
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

I've only had it freeze once and that was on release day
Old 09-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #7
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

I've never had a freeze outside of offline dynasty. I've had two freezes in two weeks now.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 09-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher5
Ok i had heard about this and i will try disconnecting from the internet while playing. I just don't want to miss out on any more updates or tuners LOL
Let me know if it works on the 360 pretty sure I tried it and it only fixed the post game highlight freezes but not the game tracker ones.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »