Home

switch team in offline ccm?

This is a discussion on switch team in offline ccm? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
switch team in offline ccm?

after a season can you go to a different team each season? since we cant play other games on schedule can we at least do this? or do i need to get fired first? can i just resign and take over some other team?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #2
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: switch team in offline ccm?

You need to retire your player or coach in order to play as different player or switch teams.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
You need to retire your player or coach in order to play as different player or switch teams.
As a side note, retiring and starting a new coach for the same team will allow you to change what playbooks they use by default.

I didn't realize I had chosen West Coast playbook when I created my coach, and while I could always choose a new book when I played a game...for practice it was the default, and simulated games ran my default book too.

I ended up retiring the first year, about week 7 and made a new coach that took over for my old coach. Chose new default books and all was well.

Didn't lose much legacy since it was only week 7.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:31 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

You can go and retire your coach chose the 2nd option.. the one that does NOT say leave the league. Pick a new coach and it will ask you if you want to start a new ccm. Say yes. it will bring you back to your same CCM as the newly chosen coach. All the stats you made for the team you were on are in tact.

A good point of this is you can do this as many times as you want. So if you want to play a season.. or CCM as 2 or 3 teams then you can achieve this by just repeating this over and over. it gets annoying but it works.

Also a bonus to doing this is you can "trade" for players you want. You have to start a CCM with the default rosters.. the only way EA wants you to be able to get, lets say Calvin Johnson Jr onto the patriots would be to trade for him.. well there is no way the Lions are going to trade CJJ. So if you were the Pats (any team) and you start a CCM during the 1st pre season week retire as the coach of your team, start new as the coach of the Lions then offer a trade of CJJ for an 7th round draft pick to the team you plan to actually play the franchise with (pats in my example) the AI pats will jump at that trade. After the trade retire as the coach of the lions and start as the coach of the pats (or your team) and you will have CJJ on your team.

it sucks to have to do this much work to just get a player but its worth it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »