Home

Return of fantasy draft

This is a discussion on Return of fantasy draft within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Return of fantasy draft

Fantasy drafts are returning to madden but does this mean ea has no intentions of giving us the ability to edit players or will this be something still getting patched in later. I only want the ability to be able
To change position and equipment could care less about ability to
Change ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Use one of two open topics for this discussion. Some of what you said has been discussed there.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-14-2012, 03:02 AM   #3
Rookie

ASkylitMike's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Return of fantasy draft

I (as well as hundreds of others, I'm willing to bet) feel the same way. I couldn't care less about editing players ratings in and out of CC, but I would LOVE to make certain FBs into TEs, or Ts into Gs, etc. Fantasy drafts are great, but that's just one slice of the entire pie.

Slightly unrelated, I'm waiting for them to patch the #55 and #21 for the Chargers. You can't use #14 or #19 (Fouts and Alworth). I don't see EA including Seau's and Tomlinson's retired numbers anytime soon though, unfortunately.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:30 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASkylitMike
I (as well as hundreds of others, I'm willing to bet) feel the same way. I couldn't care less about editing players ratings in and out of CC, but I would LOVE to make certain FBs into TEs, or Ts into Gs, etc. Fantasy drafts are great, but that's just one slice of the entire pie.

Slightly unrelated, I'm waiting for them to patch the #55 and #21 for the Chargers. You can't use #14 or #19 (Fouts and Alworth). I don't see EA including Seau's and Tomlinson's retired numbers anytime soon though, unfortunately.
Yup, was so annoyed to see Kurt Warner wearing 13 for the Dolphins, if i only had the ability to change his number......
Old 09-14-2012, 04:11 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

id say giving us fantasy drafts is a good sign well at least get # and equipment editing eventually.. it seems like adding fantasy drafts would be harder to do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 04:20 AM   #6
Rookie

MUFCBuckeyeNick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzenius
id say giving us fantasy drafts is a good sign well at least get # and equipment editing eventually.. it seems like adding fantasy drafts would be harder to do
Not really cause drafting is already in the code for CCM all they need to do is change it to everyone and 48 rounds. Unlike player editing which isn't even in the code for CCM
Old 09-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #7
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFCBuckeyeNick
Not really cause drafting is already in the code for CCM all they need to do is change it to everyone and 48 rounds. Unlike player editing which isn't even in the code for CCM
Thanks for stealing my quote from the other thread and not giving me credit. If you said in your own words then that would be fine, but you just copied and pasted. It's all good though, I'm happy for fantasy draft.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #8
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

Its apparent they have been working on the fantasy draft since before release for it to be ready now, there was a huge outcry over that and editing. They already said they were looking into editing, im sure thats in the works now as well. Im more interested in them fixing core gameplay issues personally. We will see if fantasy draft adds more little bugs to the game like the latest patch did.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »