Home

Other player stats in player cc

This is a discussion on Other player stats in player cc within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

OVR: 3
Other player stats in player cc

Hey guys, just finished my first season in player cc but was wondering if you guys have any advice on getting other players on your team some decent season stats. I play with the bucs as a running back and usually take 2 plays out of 4 downs for me and the third play is usally a passing play with me blocking. Vincent jackson finished the season with 38 rec for 500yards......anyway to get the qb to focus on a key guy a little more?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Other player stats in player cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTYSTEVE
Hey guys, just finished my first season in player cc but was wondering if you guys have any advice on getting other players on your team some decent season stats. I play with the bucs as a running back and usually take 2 plays out of 4 downs for me and the third play is usally a passing play with me blocking. Vincent jackson finished the season with 38 rec for 500yards......anyway to get the qb to focus on a key guy a little more?
I'm HB on the Saints and I run once, throw twice kind of thing going on. My receivers have good stats even with me leading in receptions but the defense has low tackle stats. After 3 games, my leading tackler only has 17. The league high is almost double. Brees gets good stats. Everything is perfect but the Defense.
Old 09-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
Rookie

nikeboy72's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
After 3 games, my leading tackler only has 17. The league high is almost double.
What are your quarter lengths? If you are playing 5 min quarters, then yes your stats will be incredibly lowered.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #4
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

Currently playing 10 minute quarters.

Ok, I found a way to get the ball into the hands of my WR, specifically Vincent Jackson. The QB seems to like to throw to WR running short routes. Im not sure if this is the same for all QB's or if this is a product of the scheme I run. The bucs have a power running scheme. So, I usually run on first down. Second down I select a play by player (vincent jackson) and choose a play were he runs a short crossing or slant route. If I am having success running the ball, I mix in play action passes. The only issue I run into with play action is if the WR gets behind the defender, the QB hits him in stride but he has always droppes the ball. Not sure if its a bug or a what.

I have used this approach for 3 straight games and Vincent is getting 10-12 catches a game for 100-150 yards.

Give it a shot and see if it works for you.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #5
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm playing 8 minute on 20 second cutoff. Both teams get about 55-60 plays but I get low tackle dtats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
Dirty- Never Clean

DIRTYSTEVE's Arena

I usually have 2 LB's with 6-8 tackles (Foster and David) a game. This is no doubt a product of 10 minute quarters (and a 25 second run off).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »