Home

How to trade for your favorite players M13

This is a discussion on How to trade for your favorite players M13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
How to trade for your favorite players M13

Being a die hard Eagles fan there are three teams I absolutely won't start a CCM with. Cowboys, Giants and of course the Redskins. Unfortunately, RG3 is a Redskin. I have found a work around to trade for any player you choose. Start your CCM and then go to the More tab and select My Career. From there select Retire and Create a New Character. Select the team of the player you would like and trade him back to your base team.

A few side notes:

1. If you created a coach to start with, you have to create him again to go back to your base team
2. I try to give back the teams I send players from an equal player to keep some fairness involved
3. Be careful of salary cap penalties.
4.You can't initially give them equal value back in the trade. For instance if I switch from ATL to ARI to trade Patrick Peterson to the ATL, and want to give them Brent Grimes back, I can't. So I would send Peterson over for a crap player. Then, I would switch back to ATL and send them Grimes for a crap player.

I hope this helps get back some of the customization that was taken from us, and feel free to post any questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How to trade for your favorite players M13

Also, try and get this done in the preseason because it takes away a week of scouting and player progression.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Or online, can't you just change the user team?
Old 09-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic24017
Being a die hard Eagles fan there are three teams I absolutely won't start a CCM with. Cowboys, Giants and of course the Redskins. Unfortunately, RG3 is a Redskin. I have found a CHEAT to trade for any player you choose. Start your CCM and then go to the More tab and select My Career. From there select Retire and Create a New Character. Select the team of the player you would like and trade him back to your base team.

A few side notes:

1. If you created a coach to start with, you have to create him again to go back to your base team
2. I try to give back the teams I send players from an equal player to keep some fairness involved
4.You can't initially give them equal value back in the trade. For instance if I switch from ATL to ARI to trade Patrick Peterson to the ATL, and want to give them Brent Grimes back, I can't. So I would send Peterson over for a crap player. Then, I would switch back to ATL and send them Grimes for a crap player.

I hope this helps get back some of the customization that was taken from us, and feel free to post any questions.
Fixed it.....
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic24017
Being a die hard Eagles fan there are three teams I absolutely won't start a CCM with. Cowboys, Giants and of course the Redskins. Unfortunately, RG3 is a Redskin. I have found a work around to trade for any player you choose. Start your CCM and then go to the More tab and select My Career. From there select Retire and Create a New Character. Select the team of the player you would like and trade him back to your base team.

A few side notes:

Uhhh, if you retire, the game ends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Uhhh, if you retire, the game ends.
Not exactly. You can choose to end the league or create a new player/coach. That's the whole point of CCM.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Actually my bad! I tried it out. IT WORKS! LOL Now I have the whole 2012 draft on my team!

That's cool, when you create a new coach and pick an existing coach, repeat, that said coach doesn't retire. Nice find man!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #8
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Actually my bad! I tried it out. IT WORKS! LOL Now I have the whole 2012 draft on my team!

That's cool, when you create a new coach and pick an existing coach, repeat, that said coach doesn't retire. Nice find man!
****ing **** omg. This made me mad actually then I laughed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »