Home

Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast PRO Sliders

This is a discussion on Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast PRO Sliders within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24
Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast Sliders *UPDATED*

Alright here's the thing...these sliders are killer. Went back in and plugged them in this weekend and holy eff I forgot how great this game can look/play/feel in True Broadcast.

The ONLY way to get these to work correctly is to go in and delete your title update, use V1.0 tuner settings and plug the sliders in.

Yes auto aim is turned to on. In my opinion, its like real player FG% in NBA2k. If you get your player a good shot, and he is good enough, it will go in. Plus it helps on True Broadcast.

The way I have the sliders listed is a bit confusing, but go thru and plug them and and I don't think you will be sorry. These are PERFECT for kickstarting some life back into your NHL 13 for the final 4 month of the game cycle.

Start at Hardcore game setting, then change the following leaving the rest at default.

True Broadcast Cam
Puck Shadow - Authentic
Puck Size - Authentic

Pro (Feel free to play on any higher difficulty not just PRO)
8 Minutes
Auto Aim: ON (in menu right before entering game.)
Tuning V1.00

Game Speed - 1
Penalties - maxed
Penalty Time Scaling - 0 (personal preference, I just like to keep everything relative)
Post Whistle Rules - Authentic

HUM

Pass Intercept - 5
Puck Control - 0
Stick Lift -Maxed
Poke Effect - Maxed

CPU

Puck Control - 0
AI Face off Difficulty - 4
Pass Accuracy - 0
Pass Reception - 0
Shot Accuracy - 0
Slap Shot Accuracy - 0
One Timer Accuracy - 0
Stick Lift -Maxed
Poke Effect - Maxed

Like it says, don't limit yourself to only playing on PRO. I am personally playing there because in my first season with these sliders, I played damn near all 82 games with the Pens, number one seed in the East...then lost 4-1 games in the Stanly Cup Finals to the Kings. In my case, why would I put the difficulty up higher if I lost? Feels me?

Make changes, tweak here and there...do whatever you feel fit. It's your world, but these sliders used as a base...will give you some serious NHL enjoyment.

Last edited by dukebeatsuncagain; 06-06-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Rookie

ArmBarVictim's Arena

OVR: 1
Very happy someone made true broadcast sliders. Am going to try right now and report back
Old 09-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Duke's NHL 13 True Broadcast PRO Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmBarVictim
Very happy someone made true broadcast sliders. Am going to try right now and report back
Yea, let me know what you think. I am having wins, losses, come from behinds, blow outs, everything. Best hockey I have played since...well ever.

Also I play with authentic puck size and puck shadow. Personal preference, but it adds to the visual of True Broadcast in my opinion.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
Rookie

ArmBarVictim's Arena

wow man, these are some of the best sliders ive used and work perfect for the true broadcast cam, with a few tweaks though

pass speed to 2
human pass rec ease to 1
human shot acc to 2
slap pwr to 2
shot pwr to 4
goalie cover puck freq to 6

walla

Best set of sliders on the site
Old 09-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
Rookie

ArmBarVictim's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
Yea, let me know what you think. I am having wins, losses, come from behinds, blow outs, everything. Best hockey I have played since...well ever.

Also I play with authentic puck size and puck shadow. Personal preference, but it adds to the visual of True Broadcast in my opinion.
yes MY GOD do I hate seeing humongous pucks with huge shadows, biggest pet peeve man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey duke, awesome read man. Funny thing is I play with almost the same setup as u, but I prefer manual aim, always up, but to each his own. The game is real good playing vertical on ice came but with true broadcast I feel I can emulate the game I love to watch on tv(center ice subscriber). I too have lowered it to pro and like u said I can probably force the issue and deke to the net constantly to win almost every game. I too try and emulate the NHL game and with the camera angle I feel I can. Dump and chase, chipping out of the defensive zone, starting up ice and if there is nothing there sometime dump, sometimes play it back to a d man work it back and forth btw the d men before I try and get up ice again. I am playing with o or 1 on game speed, and zero like u on all shot acc, passing/pass reception at zero, shot blocking and poke check very high(still adjusting). I like a real sloppy random game with a mix of goals coming from my/player talent, grinding goal and some sloppy goals. Sorry for the wall of text but u got me pumped and now I'm gunna go play some NHL hockey.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

can anyone help me find the shot aim setting.I am looking all over for it and I can not find it anywhere , so far these sliders are great thanks!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic
can anyone help me find the shot aim setting.I am looking all over for it and I can not find it anywhere , so far these sliders are great thanks!
Right before you start the game it is on the first page of settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Sliders »