Home

nba 2k13 association mode improvments and stats

This is a discussion on nba 2k13 association mode improvments and stats within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
nba 2k13 association mode improvments and stats

who is hoping for improvments to association mode in nba 2k13. I fell like there are some much need improvments for this mode things that have been problems sinces at least 2k9. First sim stats not enogh teams score over 100 points a game you seem to see 3 or 4 teams do it i the game in real life over the last sever years each season there has been more like 12 teams a year doing it. That was something you heard about on tv last year was how offensive was down becuase of the lockout shorting season. Also to often bad teams make the playoffs and teams that are good have bad season. I dont like season a team like the spurs with a record of 40-42 but yet you see a team like the kings go 50-32. Also i still think trade logic could use a improvment. I would also like to see like a around the leage show in accociation mode kind of like madden tryid in madden 10 or 11 but better with highlights from games. Finaly beside teams not scoring enogh points a game fg% is to low for teams and i cant belive no one has notice or said any thing about a stat glich that afects the fg%. Basicly when you play or sim any games the game dosnt count fg% right. What i mean is the game adds 3 points taking and made and adds it to the total. For example if a team goes say 40-80 from the field and 6-20 on 3s instead of the game saying that you team shot 50% from the field in association mode it says you shot 46-100 witch is 46% from the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: nba 2k13 association mode improvments and stats

What determines what team is good or bad on the game before the season even begins? If you want it that realistic you can do that take over your association to match real season stats thing all the time I suppose.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

i mean to often teams with a lot of talent have bad records and team with less talent win to much it would be like the lakers this year only wining 35 games not realistic the only way that would happen would be if everone got injured on there team.I belive that 2k is a good but overrated game and that these things are holding back the game. For all the talk about this game the sim stats are worse than madden 13 sim stats and worse then mlb 12 the show witch has great sim stats. Nba is not like football where each year there are sever teams that disoponet people and teams that supres people in basketball you can usely tell who will be good and what teams will be bad when the season starts.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
i mean to often teams with a lot of talent have bad records and team with less talent win to much it would be like the lakers this year only wining 35 games not realistic the only way that would happen would be if everone got injured on there team.I belive that 2k is a good but overrated game and that these things are holding back the game. For all the talk about this game the sim stats are worse than madden 13 sim stats and worse then mlb 12 the show witch has great sim stats. Nba is not like football where each year there are sever teams that disoponet people and teams that supres people in basketball you can usely tell who will be good and what teams will be bad when the season starts.
Not true at all who had the mavs being the best team couple years ago? Who said the lakers WILL win more than 35 games? That why its the nba noone knows till the games are played
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
i'm not sure what to think about the fact that there are 2 wolfman threads...but i think i like it. i've always said this forum needs more wolf talk.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

I mean if the Lakers, Thunder or Heat are sucking in year 1 of my association I would be concerned but I doubt that happens. You have to look at injuries for teams as well, if TP got hurt for the Spurs they would not be very good overall obviously or if Howard is out for the Lakers for a while longer than we think they might not finish with as good a record as one would think.

I'll be playing with the Lakers so I doubt they have any struggles though. That team is stacked, almost too stacked for my liking but oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

I agree with you TS. Association mode needs improvements in win-loss records. To many teams close to 500 winning percentage. As far as sim stats go I agree they should be better out of the box. They have improved over the years but thankfully you can edit (unlike madden 13) ratings and tendencies to fix sim stats. I hate doing it and feel as though 2k should do it but hey least you can fix them.

Last edited by haloofduty; 09-09-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:56 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Its even worse on OA but they did announce sliders and flex schedule.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 9

More Online Association mode improvements i wanna hear...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »