Home

Raw 09/10/12 - "I'm a Paul Heyman guy."

This is a discussion on Raw 09/10/12 - "I'm a Paul Heyman guy." within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 09/10/12 - "I'm a Paul Heyman guy."

So the long rumored Punk/Heyman alliance came to be true last week leaving Cena laying in the parking lot. I suppose they'll talk for about 45 minutes. Cena might try to get revenge but he's too smart for that because as we all know whoever gets the best of it on the last show loses at the PPV 98.376% of the time. Of course being in Canada,Cena will be heel again this week if he likes it or not.

Bret Hart returns to Montreal. No one really knows what for but he'll be there. Unless they REALLY want Punk to be heel THAT badly...

I'm under the impression no one cares about the rest of the show and will be watching football instead but I'll fill out the rest anyway.

Wade Barrett made his return on Smackdown and stole Kassius Ohno's deal. Ohno won't take that lightly! Gimmick infringement! Perhaps it'll set up a pre-show matchat NoC.

The Ziggler/Blandy Borton Bot feud continues but it's not really about anything so there's not a lot to go on. It appears the upgrades paid off because Borton Bot got through his lines without pausing for 38 seconds after every word on Smackdown.

There's the Sheamus/ADR World title feud but there's no intrest in that either. With the Brogue Kick banned maybe ADR will finally get one the same way Ziggler got one on Edge. Hopefully poor Ricardo will have recovered in time to announce ADR.

More anger management for Kane and D-Bry I suppose as the last few weeks have been uneffective.

Something with Layla and Kaitlyn probably.

Zack Ryder got himself wins over D-Bry and William Regal last week. Student and master. That gotta be worth something but he should be worried about having to defend his Internet Championship which is a great segway into...

FOUR champions are still without oppoent for Night of Champions just 6 days before the show. What great builds! US,IC,Internet and NXT champions all await oppoents. If any of them lose they at least have the excuse they didn't have enough time to prepare.

The tag title match is firmly set with the Primetime Players getting yet another shot. Will they finally win and get their millionsofdollarsmillionsofdollarsmillionsofdollar smillionsofdollars? The team of Rey and Sin Cara has been doing well. They might sneak into this match somehow.

Damien Sandow wants all the touting and tweeting taking up the show to be done away with. I don't think he has a social media ambassador to pick on this week but I think plenty of people agree with him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Bret Hart returns to Montreal. No one really knows what for but he'll be there. Unless they REALLY want Punk to be heel THAT badly...
My guess is Bret does his thing and goes in talking about being the best there is, was, and ever will be.

Which is Punks que as he thinks he is better than Bret and leads to heel tactics. I see two things happening. In some part of the show, Punk will:

A) Put Bret in the sharpshooter
B) Force Bret to say he is the best
C) Both

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA

Last edited by TMagic; 09-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #3
goh
Banned

Re: Raw 09/10/12 - "I'm a Paul Heyman guy."

Old 09-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I really hope the NXT mention is a joke like the Internet championship. A belt that has never been mentioned, shown, even alluded to on Raw or Smackdown will not be defended at the PPV.

A US vs. IC unification would be nice (and is needed at this point), but won't happen any way, let alone with Miz and Cesaro as champions.

Haven't decided if I'm going to watch. Bengals/Ravens will probably have my attention.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 2

2 terrible games means I'll be watching RAW.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
I really hope the NXT mention is a joke like the Internet championship. A belt that has never been mentioned, shown, even alluded to on Raw or Smackdown will not be defended at the PPV.
I think he keeps bringing up the NXT title so that when it's not defended he can complain about it.

Just a hunch.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:39 PM   #7

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #8
goh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
I think he keeps bringing up the NXT title so that when it's not defended he can complain about it.

Just a hunch.
Nah I'd be more likely to complain if it was defended because it wouldn't get proper time. Just keeping the kayfabe of "ONLY NIGHT OF THE YEAR WHERE EVERY TITLE IS ON THE LINE!".

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »