Home

Expecting Patch details Friday morning???

This is a discussion on Expecting Patch details Friday morning??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Expecting Patch details Friday morning???

Supposedly EA is releasing details about the "Roster Update" tomorrow morning, which the update will be released on saturday. 11th is creeping up. Do you guys think they'll release the Patch details as well?

I don't see how they won't. I'm not speaking for anybody, but I haven't played Madden 13 since I got it and won't until I find out what's in the patch. If they don't fix some major issues, i'm selling this game on ebay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Expecting Patch details Friday morning???

My hunch is that since there have been no announcements at all about the patch (atleast that Ive seen) that it is not coming September 11. Hopefully they are actually fixing ALL the issues rather than just saying they are "improved" and moving on to Madden 14 to start this process all over again.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Once MS/Sony clears the patch, they will probably release the patch notes. That might not be until the day the patch is released.

Also, remember, 9/11 wasn't a date set in stone.

And based off past history, not sure if there will be major fixes in the first patch. The major fixes, found after the game is released, is usually ushered in a patch in October, but we'll see.

Been wrong before.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
My hunch is that since there have been no announcements at all about the patch (atleast that Ive seen) that it is not coming September 11. Hopefully they are actually fixing ALL the issues rather than just saying they are "improved" and moving on to Madden 14 to start this process all over again.
You know, I don't mind the wait. I know that 11th was the projected date for the patch to be released, but if they looked into all the complaints and trying to do the best to put out a fix on these major issues in one patch at a later date, i'm fine with that. I got other games to buy my time with.

But if they come out with a half assed patch just like this game was made half assed, i'm going to sell it. There is just no use for it with me. I cannot play this game with all the issues it has. Others can and more power to them, but I just can't. It's almost unplayable for me.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #5
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Once MS/Sony clears the patch, they will probably release the patch notes. That might not be until the day the patch is released.

And based off past history, not sure if there will be major fixes in the first patch. The major fixes, found after the game is released, is usually ushered in a patch in October, but we'll see.

Been wrong before.

In the past havent some of the Madden guys posted on twitter about the patch being sent to be cleared?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #6
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Been wrong before.
I know Roadman, you always seem to emphasize all that said everytime I post about a patch and I hear ya.

I'm remaining optimistic. I hope EA/Tiburon doesn't fail us. This game was rushed, I hope they just don't rush out the patch to fix small issues.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
In the past havent some of the Madden guys posted on twitter about the patch being sent to be cleared?
I've been following Looman's twitter everyday. He hasn't responded to anyone on twitter like he usually does. He was on a twitter frenzy pre and post madden.

I'm hoping he's hard at work with the team to create some solution to all these overlooked problems with this game.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
I know Roadman, you always seem to emphasize all that said everytime I post about a patch and I hear ya.

I'm remaining optimistic. I hope EA/Tiburon doesn't fail us. This game was rushed, I hope they just don't rush out the patch to fix small issues.
I know, you keep posting that you are putting it up on Ebay if major fixes aren't coming on Sept 11th, that's why I keep repeating it.

Just trying to let you know, don't get your hopes or expectations up with the first patch, that's all.

It's all good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »