Home

"THE TRUTH" The Best Offline CCM Sliders For Madden 13

This is a discussion on "THE TRUTH" The Best Offline CCM Sliders For Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
"THE TRUTH" MADDEN 13 OFFLINE CCM SLIDERS BUILT FOR ONLY THE VERY BEST

THE TRUTH...TRUST ME GUYS THESE SLIDERS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND I CRACKED THE M13 CODE

Hey Fellas Ive Never Posted on the site only observed for several years. Im not here to put forth a full page document you need to follow to have a competitive and realistic game expiereience. I have played madden since 1994 and this truly is the best gaming expeirience with Madden ive ever had. Try the sliders if you do not believe me. I consider myself a Madden expert and these sliders are built for those who enjoy the same kind of challenging game expeierience i do.Also guys i always played on all madden before but it is true all pro is the way to go all madden has way too many issues to list. Go with all pro you wont be dissapointed. ONE IMPORTANT POINT I MIGHT ADD IS THAT I HAVE NEVER PLAYED ONLINE BEFORE. I HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED FRANCHISE MODE OR HOW IT IS KNOWN NOW CCM. SO THESE SLIDERS ARE ORGANIC UNIQUE HONEST AND FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED AGAINST ANYONE OTHER THAN CPU. TRUST ME DUDES I FULL PROOF THESE SLIDERS THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE GAMING EXPIERIENCE FROM MADDEN YOU HAVE BEEN DYING FOR.

" THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE"

TRUTH

All Pro
14 Min quarters
accelerated clock- on
clock run down time- 14 sec
game speed- very slow
Threshold- 100
auto strafe/sprint- off
playcalling- optional
inj-50
fatigue- 60

human sliders

qb acc- 4
pass block-0
wr catching-45
broken tackles-35
run block-35
fumbles-25
PDRT-60
INt-25
pass rush-0
RDRT-0
blockshedding-0
tackle-0

Cpu Sliders

qb acc- 100
pass block- 100
wr catching-100
brokentackles-50
run block-100
fumbles-35
PDRT-100
INT-80
Pass Rush-100
RDRT-100
Blockshedding-100
tackle-50

Special teams
fg power-50
fg accuracy-40
punt power-50
punt acc-80
kick off power-50

Auto Subs- I dont put a setting to this as you should be able to choose any auto subs settings you wish. Who is to say what auto subs are best each team and each teams set of players and depth at each position should decide this.

Penalties-

Offside- 100
false start-70
holding-53
facemask-56
opi- 100
dpi-100
pci-100
clipping-56
int grounding-100
rough passer-53
roughkicker-100

THese are without a doubt the best damn sliders ive ever used / expiereienced.

I ususally never would even post mysliders as i just dont care enought too take the time to do it , as you can see with my typing lol.

Howevcer these truly are amazing and i had to show them to all the guys out there struggling to have an enjoyable and real madden expierence.

I would love any feedback yours truly JC FAME "The Truth"

Last edited by J.C. Fame; 09-06-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: "THE TRUTH" The Best Offline CCM Sliders For Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. Fame
THE TRUTH

Hey Fellas Ive Never Posted on the site only observed for several years. Im not here to put forth a full page document you need to follow to have a competitive and realistic game expiereience. I have played madden since 1994 and this truly is the best gaming expeirience with Madden ive ever had. Try the sliders if you do not believe me. I consider myself a Madden expert and these sliders are built for those who enjoy the same kind of challenging game expeierience i do.

All Pro
14 Min quarters
accelerated clock- on
game speed- very slow
Threshold- 100
auto strafe/sprint- off
playcalling- optional
inj-45
fatigue- 60

human sliders

qb acc- 4
pass block-0
wr catching-45
broken tackles-35
run block-35
fumbles-25
PDRT-60
INt-25
pass rush-0
RDRT-0
blockshedding-0
tackle-0

Cpu Sliders

qb acc- 100
pass block- 100
wr catching-100
brokentackles-50
run block-100
fumbles-35
PDRT-100
INT-80
Pass Rush-100
RDRT-100
Blockshedding-100
tackle-50

Special teams
fg power-50
fg accuracy-40
punt power-50
punt acc-80
kick off power-50

Auto Subs- I dont put a setting to this as you should be able to choose any auto subs settings you wish. Who is to say what auto subs are best each team and each teams set of players and depth at each position should decide this.

Penalties-

Offside- 100
false start-70
holding-53
facemask-56
opi- 100
dpi-100
pci-100
clipping-56
int grounding-100
rough passer-53
roughkicker-100

I ususally never would even post mysliders as i just dont care enought too take the time to do it , as you can see with my typing lol.

Howevcer these truly are amazing and i had to show them to all the guys out there struggling to have an enjoyable and real madden expierence.

da Truth: Waddup pimp? Sounds like you have as much skin invested into the Madden franchise as I have... Props for dat.

But even MORE PROPS to buying into 2/3rd's of my "Gospel of Madden" theory with regards to how to set up M13 to get the MOST REALISM possible, and that is to hike SPEEDTHRESH and drop GAMESPEED.

I have not tried your sliders, but I can tell you from the git go, that this set should provide some very memorable games that "playyyyy-ya's" like you and I have not seen, like EVER.

Keep it real pimp, I got your back.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-06-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks bruh respect. The threshold and game speed definetly plays a huge role in the realism and well really every aspect of the game for that matter. I enjoy being able to truly appreciate every play for what it is and with the threshold set at 100 and very slow speed this is what you get. try them out and let me know what you think man. Post your stats or whatever dude.

Also anyone else reading this post your stats and give me some feedback id like to hear from others on how my sliders are working for them .

Truth
Old 09-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Excellent Sliders!

Thanks!
Old 09-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
Banned

I will try these, thanks for the work.

Since I'm new to CCM, offline, do I just set the sliders in my profile in the main menu, and the CCM mode uses that? Because I started a CCM and didn't find any options to change sliders inside that mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Is this for PS3 or Xbox? Thanks!
Old 09-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have to say, not bad. I tried these sliders out on PS3. I played as the Panthers and faced against Tampa Bay in week 1 of my CCM. I won 20-17, with the Bucs missing a field goal with 2:00 remaining in the 4th. This was a very fun game to play, but Freeman was completing too many consecutive passes than I expected. Then again I was blitzing a lot lol.

Panthers Bucs
Total Offense 217 341
Rushing 52 116
Rush Att 19 36
Rush Avg 2.7 3.2
Passing 170 225
Pass att 28 20
Pass comp 19 16
Comp % 67 80
TD 1 1
Int 2 2
First Downs 11 15
Old 09-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #8
Rookie

Re: "THE TRUTH" MADDEN 13 OFFLINE CCM SLIDERS BUILT FOR ONLY THE VERY BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. Fame
THE TRUTH...TRUST ME GUYS THESE SLIDERS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND I CRACKED THE M13 CODE

Hey Fellas Ive Never Posted on the site only observed for several years. Im not here to put forth a full page document you need to follow to have a competitive and realistic game expiereience. I have played madden since 1994 and this truly is the best gaming expeirience with Madden ive ever had. Try the sliders if you do not believe me. I consider myself a Madden expert and these sliders are built for those who enjoy the same kind of challenging game expeierience i do.Also guys i always played on all madden before but it is true all pro is the way to go all madden has way too many issues to list. Go with all pro you wont be dissapointed. ONE IMPORTANT POINT I MIGHT ADD IS THAT I HAVE NEVER PLAYED ONLINE BEFORE. I HAVE ALWAYS PLAYED FRANCHISE MODE OR HOW IT IS KNOWN NOW CCM. SO THESE SLIDERS ARE ORGANIC UNIQUE HONEST AND FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER PLAYED AGAINST ANYONE OTHER THAN CPU. TRUST ME DUDES I FULL PROOF THESE SLIDERS THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE GAMING EXPIERIENCE FROM MADDEN YOU HAVE BEEN DYING FOR.

" THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE"

TRUTH

All Pro
14 Min quarters
accelerated clock- on
game speed- very slow
Threshold- 100
auto strafe/sprint- off
playcalling- optional
inj-50
fatigue- 60

human sliders

qb acc- 4
pass block-0
wr catching-45
broken tackles-35
run block-35
fumbles-25
PDRT-60
INt-25
pass rush-0
RDRT-0
blockshedding-0
tackle-0

Cpu Sliders

qb acc- 100
pass block- 100
wr catching-100
brokentackles-50
run block-100
fumbles-35
PDRT-100
INT-80
Pass Rush-100
RDRT-100
Blockshedding-100
tackle-50

Special teams
fg power-50
fg accuracy-40
punt power-50
punt acc-80
kick off power-50

Penalties-

Offside- 100
false start-70
holding-53
facemask-56
opi- 100
dpi-100
pci-100
clipping-56
int grounding-100
rough passer-53
roughkicker-100

As much as I can appreciate different perspectives I will say that in my opinion (of course) setting any slider outside of "speed threshold" to zero completely takes away that part of the game's ability to thrive and do anything effective. It is, as I like to say, solving a problem with another problem. Much respect for the perspective though, peace.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »