Home

Patch Question

This is a discussion on Patch Question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Patch Question

Do you guys think will have to restart our online CCM leagues in order to get the patch fixes? I know usually we dont have too but was just looking to see if someone knew. I just hope that we will be able to edit player equipment and numbers. I would be pissed if I needed to restart my online CCM with my buddy in order to get the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Patch Question

I believe I heard Josh Looman say in one of his interviews that gameplay/online perfomance patches won't need a restart. The updated rosters, of course, are a different animal. Once you start with those, that's what you're stuck with.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabryant
I believe I heard Josh Looman say in one of his interviews that gameplay/online perfomance patches won't need a restart. The updated rosters, of course, are a different animal. Once you start with those, that's what you're stuck with.
Just glad they mentioned the online performance issues, they are a killer.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I asked him this last night in the podcast.

He stated that some patches will not require a restart, however others will require one, if you want the features added....it will just depend on what they are doing, and the size of it.

Looking for some leagues to take our on MSL Competition Team in a mini tournament! Let me know if you are interested.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7

1st patch is suppose to be next week why havent we heard anything yet whats going to be patched???? My guess is all online crap and us offline users are going to get screwed over
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrazor
Just glad they mentioned the online performance issues, they are a killer.
If they were not going to patch this game I would turn it in. I was enjoying it but now I can't get through a single game of CCM without losing connection, and randomly it goes out for 2-3 minutes at a time every 10-15 minutes. I'm enjoying it alot when I can play it but I'm about to pull my hair out it is so frustrating.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

So then do we think if they add the ability to edit players equipment that would be something we would have to restart for? I really hope not. I would assume playing an online CCM this would be something we would not have to restart for I hope
Old 09-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

They have until Sept 27th to get all the major issues patched. If they dont have it right by then, I will trade this in to gamestop for the $40 credit they will give you for it if you turn it in by the 27th and put that towards 2k13. They seem to have their head on straight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »