Home

your trade offer can not be submitted at this time

This is a discussion on your trade offer can not be submitted at this time within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
your trade offer can not be submitted at this time

im on week 13 of my 2nd year offline as a coach. for the past 2 weeks everytime i go to make a trade i get a message that says "your trade offer can not be submitted at this time. please try again later". what is this about? i have trade deadline off so this shouldnt be a problem. anyone else get this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
Banned

Ninjas N Grits's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
im on week 13 of my 2nd year offline as a coach. for the past 2 weeks everytime i go to make a trade i get a message that says "your trade offer can not be submitted at this time. please try again later". what is this about? i have trade deadline off so this shouldnt be a problem. anyone else get this?
All I can think is if maybe you've played your game already. It doesn't sim until after u advance, right? I may be wrong.

****Everybody knows Jackie Robinson was #42****
Old 09-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

Re: your trade offer can not be submitted at this time

No this is in the beginning of the week and it first happened right after I made a trade. So it shouldn't be a problem
Old 09-03-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
No this is in the beginning of the week and it first happened right after I made a trade. So it shouldn't be a problem
Are you sure Trade Deadline is off? If so, did you turn it off after the trade deadline had already passed or did you start your CCM with turned off?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Are you sure Trade Deadline is off? If so, did you turn it off after the trade deadline had already passed or did you start your CCM with turned off?
Yes trade deadline is off. It started happening immediately after I made a trade and went to make another. I had trade deadline off from the beginning
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0

If you simmed or played your game the rest for that week must be played or simmed. Most things are hard to make your head hurt and think.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Happens to me too. It is some bug that glitches and stays when you hit different criteria (e.g. 10 draft picks in one season, 100 trades OR tried trades on the year, etc) I posted in the madden forum and another guy who is having the same problem told me a developer contacted them and told them to keep simming until the problem goes away (the cache of the saved game clears the bug or something); he said he simmed for two years and then it was restored good as new. I am using the game as a coaster until they patch it/if they patch it. Others are having the problem and you're not setting it wrong (I know it can be frustrating to have others tell you to, "start the season" or "enable all trades"....you want to say everything is set right and I'm not a total newbie). Another user posted a picture of how the trade button had a lock on it in week two of the regular season so it isn't just the glitch we are getting with trades but others too. Post pics or tell your story if you're having the problem as well. Feel free to say what you think triggered it (too many trades, too many draft pics, etc).
Old 09-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stierwam
Happens to me too. It is some bug that glitches and stays when you hit different criteria (e.g. 10 draft picks in one season, 100 trades OR tried trades on the year, etc) I posted in the madden forum and another guy who is having the same problem told me a developer contacted them and told them to keep simming until the problem goes away (the cache of the saved game clears the bug or something); he said he simmed for two years and then it was restored good as new. I am using the game as a coaster until they patch it/if they patch it. Others are having the problem and you're not setting it wrong (I know it can be frustrating to have others tell you to, "start the season" or "enable all trades"....you want to say everything is set right and I'm not a total newbie). Another user posted a picture of how the trade button had a lock on it in week two of the regular season so it isn't just the glitch we are getting with trades but others too. Post pics or tell your story if you're having the problem as well. Feel free to say what you think triggered it (too many trades, too many draft pics, etc).
yea i think what triggered this was too many trades. because it happened right after i made a trade then went to make another. i played all the way to the off season and even during then it still wouldn't let me trade. it wouldn't even give me the option during the draft. but i really don't want to sim for 2 seasons. that would really be messed up. i trade contacting looman and madden and have gotten no response which is not surprising as it seems looman only answers positive tweets. so i guess i have 3 options, wait for a patch, keep playing with no trades, or start all over again which i really don't want to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »