Home

Rivalry games

This is a discussion on Rivalry games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Rivalry games

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I did a search but no luck. In an Exhibition game i have won the Little Brown Jug twice, but it doesn't appear in my collection. Is this by design, is the game bugged or is it "In Season" only that they'll appear?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Rookie

ajgator1994's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Rivalry games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycobbler
Sorry if this has been mentioned. I did a search but no luck. In an Exhibition game i have won the Little Brown Jug twice, but it doesn't appear in my collection. Is this by design, is the game bugged or is it "In Season" only that they'll appear?

Thanks
You should be able to get it in play now, dynasty and maybe others. All I can say is make sure you finish the game (go all the way through it with post game celebrations before exiting or it won't work), make sure you win it, and it's the teams that play for it. I think that's Minnesota and Michigan. But if you exit before it finishes all the post game stuff you won't get it. Don't know if that's your problem but hoped I helped.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgator1994
You should be able to get it in play now, dynasty and maybe others. All I can say is make sure you finish the game (go all the way through it with post game celebrations before exiting or it won't work), make sure you win it, and it's the teams that play for it. I think that's Minnesota and Michigan. But if you exit before it finishes all the post game stuff you won't get it. Don't know if that's your problem but hoped I helped.
Yes that is Minn/Mich. I did just that; let everything play out, and when all the post game stuff was through i hit exit. Strange.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #4
Rookie

ajgator1994's Arena

Quote:
Yes that is Minn/Mich. I did just that; let everything play out, and when all the post game stuff was through i hit exit. Strange.
Did you let it go to the menu at the end or did you pause it and quit the game?
Old 08-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

I did just that; let everything play out
Old 08-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgator1994
Did you let it go to the menu at the end or did you pause it and quit the game?
All the way to the menu then i hit exit/quit game, and nothing... I'll try a third time for good measure.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
Rookie

ajgator1994's Arena

Quote:
All the way to the menu then i hit exit/quit game, and nothing... I'll try a third time for good measure.
Ok that's weird because I've done all (maybe have 1 left) of the rivalry games and have got all the trophies for them. There was once when I didn't get the trophy for a game but I think that was because I turned the PS3 off while at the exit menu of the game so I had to re-do it. Good luck
Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 PM   #8
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I don't know if you check immediately after the game or not, but if you're checking later, you won't get to keep the trophy unless you save your profile.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »