Home

Starting an Australian Be a gm connected

This is a discussion on Starting an Australian Be a gm connected within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Starting an Australian Be a gm connected

Hi everyone, As per some of my last threads I am starting a Aus/NZ only NHL 13 gm connected over Xbox live. The reason for the new thread is for new people and to out line rules for the season and teams that are taken. If you would like to join the league either respond on the forum here, Email me at [email protected] or message me on xbox live GT: crankybaker. We seem to have a great group but we are more then happy to add a few more.

1) No exploits/glitches. Play the game right.
2) If you're inactive you will be kicked, unless you told me prior that you'd be away or something.
3) Keep trash talk to a minimum. Don't mock GM's that may not be "good" at the game. Be respectful.
4) All trades must be PMed to me and be approved prior to posting.
5) If you are going to trade a star player be prepared to send a PM describing what direction you are going with your team and why you decided to move such a vital part of your organization?
6) If I deem a trade to be unacceptable I will post in the league thread and a vote will be held. This vote will be held privately through PM's to me. Each side will be given an opportunity to state their case in the thread with why the trade should be accepted.
7) The first roster update is the rosters that we will be using.
8) We will start the league officially a week after NHL 13's release (Release: 9/11 Start: 9/18). This allows all GM's the opportunity to buy the game. (If this is not enough time, please let me know)
9) All trades that are agreed upon prior to release MUST be followed through on.
10)I (Crankybaker) will be commissioner of the league, Extra rules will be in place for myself they will be listed below.
-------------------------------------------
Rules to debate

1) How many games do we play and how many do we sim?
2) Number of trade cap (weather it be user trades or CPU caps) or number of assets traded cap? and how many?
3) How long is a season in real life?
4) How long is a time period (time to play two weeks worth of NHL Schedule)?
5) Definite number of seasons or go as far as we can?

I know that is a lot of information guys and maybe girl.....but I doubt it lol. We are happy to take all skill types so please contact me with what team you would like.

Ohh one last thing by the looks of things we will be playing on all star difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Starting an Australian Be a gm connected

Rules for myself as commissioner:

1) when a trade is sent to me for apporval (weather I deny or approve the trade) I can't make any trades for any of the players in question for 2 weeks. I of course have to follow the above listed trade rules.
2) Before I make a trade I have to send the details off to two people (Yet to be named) they will follow rule 1 on this.
3) When vetoing a trade I will send details on why and what can be done to make the trade do through.
4) Booting: I can't boot people from the league by myself I have to put it to the league to vote on it. This would only really occur with inactivity or abuse.
5) Any rules changes or slider changes must be voted on, I can't change them freely.
6) I am unsure if I can change results in games IE if a player is cheating but a rule will be put in place here if I have that function.
7) When another user is trading with myself they will have to message the two users (yet to be named again)
8) abuse: all abusive matters and complaints will be handled by myself...please do not respond with abuse yourself.
9) more of a promise every message sent to me about the league will be responded within 24 hours. No matter what!

Sorry for the poor wording I have just been put back on nightshift

Anything you think you should add please respond.

Last edited by crankybaker; 08-29-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Current teams Taken:

Flyers
Penguins
Devils
Sharks
Boston
BlackHawks

I have a few pending so the sooner you come back to me the better. If you are new please message me here with your top 2 teams. Email me on [email protected] or message on xbox live with GT crankybaker.

Thanks,
Old 09-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
Rookie

Hi everyone,

I get the game exactly a week from now so keep posted around here for details and questions I will be posting about the league. I also will post GT with teams exacyly one week out from when the aus league goes live so trade talks can begin.

Ohh and the Blues have been Taken
Old 09-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybaker
Hi everyone,

I get the game exactly a week from now so keep posted around here for details and questions I will be posting about the league. I also will post GT with teams exacyly one week out from when the aus league goes live so trade talks can begin.

Ohh and the Blues have been Taken
thats pretty awesome man! how'd you manage to get the game so early?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonay
thats pretty awesome man! how'd you manage to get the game so early?
I got a free season ticket which means I get the game on the 9th and a S load of free packs for ultimate team... Happy days
Old 09-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybaker
I got a free season ticket which means I get the game on the 9th and a S load of free packs for ultimate team... Happy days
how do you get that!? i want one haha
Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonay
how do you get that!? i want one haha

someone from Ea australia must have seen myself trying to get a league started so they gave me 4000 MP so I could get it early. I thought it was a joke but sure enough the code worked lol. Not complaining one little bit

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »