Home

Vita sliders anyone?

This is a discussion on Vita sliders anyone? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Vita sliders anyone?

Anyone have some sliders to recommend for the Vita version? Given the similarities to Madden 12 I wonder if some of the better ones from last year might be a good place to start. Default seems pretty good to me, but clearly some things need tweaking - like upping the penalties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Vita sliders anyone?

Still in the process of adjusting however I've started from all-pro, 10 minute quarters and upping the penalties, holding to 54, clipping to 65, false start and offsides to 60, facemask 54. PI of course to 100, still not seen one.

I've been sacking the CPU QB a lot so have bumped up the CPU pass protect to 60, have bumped up the CPU QB accuracy and wide receiver catch to the high 50s or even 60. Also have bumped up the CPU running game, run block to 53 and RB break tackle to 54.

I'm no slider guru and this is still a work in progress but am enjoying this game. I refuse to purchase the console version in its present state.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Sounds like my changes almost exactly. I did find that bumping holding up to 55 resulted in an average of one per possession, obviously way too high. I've never seen a PI called either - sigh.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

I'm wondering what game speed you guys are playing on? Normal feels a tad too fast for me.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyChilly
I'm wondering what game speed you guys are playing on? Normal feels a tad too fast for me.

Slow game speed for me. I am currently testing some sliders to make the CPU run game a little more effective. Upped their run blocking and RB break tackle to 55 and have lowered my rush defense to 45. Threshold still at 50 for now.

I plan on doing some more testing and will post what slider set I am using when I'm somewhat satisfied with the results I'm seeing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Slow game speed for me. I am currently testing some sliders to make the CPU run game a little more effective. Upped their run blocking and RB break tackle to 55 and have lowered my rush defense to 45. Threshold still at 50 for now.

I plan on doing some more testing and will post what slider set I am using when I'm somewhat satisfied with the results I'm seeing.
Ok, thanks for your effort, glad to see fellow vita gamers testing out some sliders, I was messing with the sliders myself and would love to see insight from others. I think M13 for Vita is not getting enough love on these forums, thought I was the only one here not playing CCM/FUT.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
Rookie

Yup, slow for me too - not a big change in speed but overall feels better.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:39 PM   #8
Rookie

JoeTex's Arena

OVR: 2

Bump... Offline play now sliders...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »