Home

Custom Rosters in GM Connected

This is a discussion on Custom Rosters in GM Connected within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #1
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

OVR: 0
Custom Rosters in GM Connected

There is a huge outcry from the Madden community because you can't use custom rosters in their Connected Careers Mode. This means you can't change player numbers, equipment or positions and that is a deal breaker for a lot of people.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure whether or not we will be able to keep our player edits when we start an offline GM connected.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

Re: Custom Rosters in GM Connected

Wow... That's terrible. Strong chance I won't be buying this game for the first time in about ten years.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Rookie

ericf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_richard10
Wow... That's terrible. Strong chance I won't be buying this game for the first time in about ten years.
While it is not ideal, I don't think its a make or break type thing. If anything you should be able to use edited rosters for offline Be a GM mode.......
Old 08-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericf
While it is not ideal, I don't think its a make or break type thing. If anything you should be able to use edited rosters for offline Be a GM mode.......
Was always under the impression you could in offline GM. There are roster downloads on this forum that are used. The problem was the ratings that were changed would often not stick.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #5

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Only thing I can see that'd need editing is the player stats for the rosters.

At least its not MLB where all the prospects aren't in the game. Imagine playing GM Connected for NHL, not being able to have edited rosters, and all the prospects in the game from CHL and AHL(so basically everyone who never played in NHL yet) wasn't even in the game, and you couldn't add them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

Yeah, I don't see why they would take that away from the offline users. Especially with how terrible the EA rosters are.

I always spend days editing players before I start actually playing the game and now we're just forced to accept EA's crummy rosters?
Old 08-28-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_richard10
Yeah, I don't see why they would take that away from the offline users. Especially with how terrible the EA rosters are.

I always spend days editing players before I start actually playing the game and now we're just forced to accept EA's crummy rosters?
Sorry I was talking GM Connected, not for offline BAGM. For offline you should be able to use edited rosters so long as you load those rosters and then select "Current" rosters at the BAGM setup screen.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by savoie2006
Sorry I was talking GM Connected, not for offline BAGM. For offline you should be able to use edited rosters so long as you load those rosters and then select "Current" rosters at the BAGM setup screen.
So it hasn't changed from previous years like Madden decided to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »