Home

Zoomed camera glitch in CCM?

This is a discussion on Zoomed camera glitch in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Zoomed camera glitch in CCM?

Anyone else try to use this in CCM to no avail? If not, try this out:

Go to Settings, Game Options, and then switch to Zoomed. Sometimes the camera stays at Standard, sometimes it switches to Zoomed. Now, run a play. If you go back to Settings and then Game Options, you NO LONGER have the option to switch the camera? WTF?

Has anyone else seen this? I've also had plays where the game alternates Zoomed and Standard Cameras. Come on EA...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Yup.... I confirm this
Old 08-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Zoomed camera glitch in CCM?

The zoom cam is why I am waiting for the $29 sale to purchase. This is ridiculous, who is play testing this game?

I accepted loss of editing players+much more...but now they go and screw up my playable camera again?

Can someone add some new zoom cam videos? I want to see if I can see down the field realistically. Some people have said the camera is so low all you see is the lineman. From the videos I have seen, it looks realistic.

I like the idea of a cam that the line impairs a little bit of vision. This will finally add a bit of challenge to Madden passing, and for once it will be a realistic challenge and not some cheat or stat restraint to get it. If passing gets too hard I can always lower difficulty a bit(pro/all pro) but we all know what happens when we increase difficulty settings(all madden) to get a challenge.

This video makes passing look pretty acurate, however the running cam zooms in too much IMO. Should just leave the cam alone after pre snap run(like it was post snap at the line) IMO.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-25-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

i will be playing a lot of "play now" games till they straighten it out
Old 08-29-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

anyone figure out a work around yet for broadcast and zoom camera settings in Ccm yet? I read that they work but for only one play, when I change it to broadcast it doesn't even work for one play. I'll give it a month for a patch if not by then trading it in.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »