Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Before people start flaming let me explain. Imagine walking into a bar, and there is a hot Victoria's Secret model down at the end with her friends. You want her, everyone wants her, who wouldnt? She looks at you, whispers to her girlfriend, her friend comes over and tells you that shes interested in you, wants to go out with you. Her friend tells you that she's smart, funny, likes dogs (favorite dog is the same breed you own). So you tell her friend to tell the model to come over and talk to you. She walks out from behind the bar only for you to find out she's as flat chested as the dude ordering a Jack and Coke next to you.

EA... you gave us true coach sim players that same thing. This would have been the best Madden probably ever created, leaps and bounds beyond anything you have ever done, then through your own assumptions of what you THINK us sim players want, you thought taking out coach mode is what was best for us.

Connected Careers? Why in the heck is there even an option to be a coach? Who cares who you draft, who you sign, what trades you make to better your team when I'm forced to sit and control all the action, get so good that I can eventually beat the CPU 42-7 every game, on all madden even with slider adjustments? Who cares what quarterback I draft as a coach when I can control him and throw for 500 yards a game with a 7th round draft pick??

Do you people not understand what "coaching" in a football game is? I'm serioulsy let down and for someone who has bought Madden, every single Madden even the one before Madden 92 this just might be the year where I just watch my NFL ticket on sundays and during the week play other games. It's unbeleivable and unacceptable. A lot of us want to feel like we accomplished something by finding that sleeper pick, or feel the pain when our QB throws 4 picks in a key game because WE are coaching him and NOT CONTROLLING HIM.

*sigh*, I will end my rant now. Im not trying to start trouble, but this oversight for me and I'm sure other true coach sim players is totally unacceptable. Not everyone wants to play with the regular madden cam putting up 50 points a game with a team like the Browns because we are controlling the action. EA, you always seem to take steps forward and steps backwards in the same release, in every release.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

/co-sign. I'm angry at EA!!!! But hey, at least they have Coach Mode on exhibition game mode. That's ridiculous! Who needs Coach Mode on exhibition mode???
Old 08-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Agreed. To me, Madden 13 feels like a BMW with Honda Civic parts in it. It looks good but they took out a lot of the components that makes a BMW.

Physics are cool I guess, but i've been putting myself in my team on Franchise mode for years. Now I can't do that, but i'm basically forced to play the rehashed superstar mode where I only control said player and only that side of the ball.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

I heard coach mode was in it. Sounds like you guys just need to rub one out and relax.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
I heard coach mode was in it. Sounds like you guys just need to rub one out and relax.
You tell me where you see it when/if you find it. And we are not talking about just choosing to be a coach in connected careers mode either.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwest85
nope. Coach Mode is only availbale in play now games. Not in CCM. I really dont get this? Why not enable Coach Mode in Connected Careers mode as a coach????
Old 08-24-2012, 11:04 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
nope. Coach Mode is only availbale in play now games. Not in CCM. I really dont get this? Why not enable Coach Mode in Connected Careers mode as a coach????
I know I know... EA always ALWAYS does this. They make a good game then do something stupid that is an utter deal breaker for some of us. Like I said, its like a chick with a pretty face, brains to match, and then no chest, whatsoever.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Old 08-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
Pro

SickDL's Arena

OVR: 8

I never play as a sim coach but to only be able to play as sim coach in play now and not CC is just ********
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »