Home

Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

This is a discussion on Early release Zoom Cam Discussion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

Ok so im happy to finally be playin the full version of the game i am playing of course on the ZOOM Camera angle...i cant help but notice that it seems the camera needs a little bit of a tilt OFF the ground..seems a little low to me..i feel it could be a tab bit closer as well

whats does eveybody think of the NEW ZOOM Camera? Do you like the ZOOM camera from madden 12 better? worse? me..i am undecided right now but i definitely think it needs to be picked up off the ground a tad and moved in maybe 2 or 3 yards on the field...

On another note i hope someone starts a player apperance thread because I for one have messaged the EA player progression and appearance forum with no success..Devin Hester still has dreads and he does NOT have them in real life..he hasnt had them for 2 years now he shaved his head last year.CB #26 Tim Jennings also needs long dreads...i wish donny moore or whoever would accually take care of this in a roster update...

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 08-24-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
Ok so im happy to finally be playin the full version of the game i am playing of course on the ZOOM Camera angle...i cant help but notice that it seems the camera needs a little bit of a tilt OFF the ground..seems a little low to me..i feel it could be a tab bit closer as well

whats does eveybody think of the NEW ZOOM Camera? Do you like the ZOOM camera from madden 12 better? worse? me..i am undecided right now but i definitely think it needs to be picked up off the ground a tad and moved in maybe 2 or 3 yards on the field...
From what I saw, I liked it better then 12. I agree could be "slightly" higher post snap (passing). More like Madden 10 was. I am not sure about zoomed in more, haven't played it yet.

Again, I thought Madden 10 & 11 were good zoom camera's. Madden 12 was a nice option too, but I preferred 10 & 11 if I can only have one.

It really is time for a full custom cam already. How has this not been a top 3 feature for 8 years straight now?
Old 08-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

to me its just really too low to the ground..i mean not so much on running plays but on passing plays its reall hard to gauge the depth of the wide recievers and defenders down field...after the snap it could use a bump closer as well as the view is like 10+ yards behind the quarterback..in madden 10 it was perfect post snap passing..it was like 5 yards behind the QB and tilted a bit

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 08-26-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #4
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
From what I saw, I liked it better then 12. I agree could be "slightly" higher post snap (passing). More like Madden 10 was. I am not sure about zoomed in more, haven't played it yet.

Again, I thought Madden 10 & 11 were good zoom camera's. Madden 12 was a nice option too, but I preferred 10 & 11 if I can only have one.

It really is time for a full custom cam already. How has this not been a top 3 feature for 8 years straight now?

Agreed. They need to just go in and duplicate the Pro Cam from Fifa. It has all kinds of customization option, and would translate very well into Madden. And, yes, you can use it online with no problems. When I used to play Fifa, I would play guys with broadcast cams, while I would use the Pro Cam. It is really time for them to give us a larger list of cams to choose from.....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 08-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

I agree with everyone post thus far about the new zoom cam and the limted camera options.
Custom Cameras= Problem Solved.

Mega
Football is in the building.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
I have read all the pre release speculation on cc zoom cam.
When I play a regular season game it keeps going back to standard after one play. Am I doing
Something wrong?
Old 08-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Green
I have read all the pre release speculation on cc zoom cam.
When I play a regular season game it keeps going back to standard after one play. Am I doing
Something wrong?
Its a bug that EA didn't think to test....
Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #8
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7
Question Re: Early release Zoom Cam Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Its a bug that EA didn't think to test....
I was under the impression that they fixed it in the 1.0.1 patch right?

Mega
Football is in the building.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »