Home

Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

This is a discussion on Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

The thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-year-1-a.html has really sparked my early interest in CCM and I am trying to potentially put together 32 gamers with Season Pass and some free time this weekend, to test out Online CCM. That other thread has a lot of great info gathered for 1 User with 31 CPU controlled teams but I think it would be nice to find out how CCM functions with 32 Users.

I don't really think being a fan of the team matters that much because it's just a trial experiment to test out the mode and report the data on OS. Basically everyone would manage their assigned team, depth chart, scheme, playbook, draft, etc and report the data in a designated thread.

I am thinking everyone uses auto progression for a good baseline. I also want to see if there is difference in auto progression when using weekly, monthly or annual progression. If it all works out time wise, maybe even run a test league using all manual progression/User XP allocation for each player with an end of year progression. Better yet, maybe there are 64 Users on OS getting the Season Pass with some free time this weekend and there can be two test CCMs running.

Game doesn't release until 6pm est so I would love to hear about interest in this, a better way to do it, if it seems like a waste of time or whatever. Looking for feedback on this idea.

EDIT- Forgot to mention, I am on the XBOX 360.

UPDATE: 1.Big FN Deal 2.PioneerRaptor 3.Packerbacker479 4.Pass_The_Cows 5.Raging Tyrant 5 6.GCruz79 7.Ehhric 8.Find the Door 9.KingRezz0 10.MrBuckeye 11.DBD5BlackCeasar

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 08-24-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

I wouldn't mind doing that.

HOWEVER, I do have other obligations from 1000 - 1400 EST tomorrow. Other than that, I'll be available all weekend. I also don't require much sleep, so I won't be going to bed that early tonight.
Old 08-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Re: Looking for 32 Season Pass Holders For A Weekend Online CC-Team Management ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I wouldn't mind doing that.

HOWEVER, I do have other obligations from 1000 - 1400 EST tomorrow. Other than that, I'll be available all weekend. I also don't require much sleep, so I won't be going to bed that early tonight.
Cool. Well that's 2 down, 30 more to go. Any ideas on how to best do this thing, post the info, etc?
Old 08-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #4
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Cool. Well that's 2 down, 30 more to go. Any ideas on how to best do this thing, post the info, etc?
I noticed there was a lot of fighting about the overalls. So we could do the Top 10 of every position from the perspective of every coach to see how overalls fluctuate based on team schemes.

And of course, season stats, etc. We can also take note of the progression from different players by age. development rating (normal, quick, superstar). Lastly, you can't go wrong by asking what everyone wants to see.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PioneerRaptor
I noticed there was a lot of fighting about the overalls. So we could do the Top 10 of every position from the perspective of every coach to see how overalls fluctuate based on team schemes.

And of course, season stats, etc. We can also take note of the progression from different players by age. development rating (normal, quick, superstar). Lastly, you can't go wrong by asking what everyone wants to see.
Yes please...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry
Yes please...
You interested or are you not getting the Season Pass?
Old 08-24-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
The thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-year-1-a.html has really sparked my early interest in CCM and I am trying to potentially put together 32 gamers with Season Pass and some free time this weekend, to test out Online CCM. That other thread has a lot of great info gathered for 1 User with 31 CPU controlled teams but I think it would be nice to find out how CCM functions with 32 Users.

I don't really think being a fan of the team matters that much because it's just a trial experiment to test out the mode and report the data on OS. Basically everyone would manage their assigned team, depth chart, scheme, playbook, draft, etc and report the data in a designated thread.

I am thinking everyone uses auto progression for a good baseline. I also want to see if there is difference in auto progression when using weekly, monthly or annual progression. If it all works out time wise, maybe even run a test league using all manual progression/User XP allocation for each player with an end of year progression. Better yet, maybe there are 64 Users on OS getting the Season Pass with some free time this weekend and there can be two test CCMs running.

Game doesn't release until 6pm est so I would love to hear about interest in this, a better way to do it, if it seems like a waste of time or whatever. Looking for feedback on this idea.

EDIT- Forgot to mention, I am on the XBOX 360.

Count Me In! Gamertag: packerbacker479

Last edited by keebsiek; 08-24-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 10

I'd like in on this. I'll have the game tonight.
NHL: LA Kings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »